The Senior Accountant role is a great opportunity to work in a growing, mission driven organization. This direct hire Senior Accountant position will perform a wide range of duties including maintaining the general ledger, preparing journal entries and reconciliations, and ensuring an accurate and timely month end close.
This Senior Accountant will be a highly visible and valued position within a team friendly org offering a tremendous work life balance, culture & benefits!
Wonderful chance to make a difference!!
location: Boston, Massachusetts
job type: Permanent
salary: $70,000 - 75,000 per year
work hours: 9 to 5
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 4 Years
- Month end close process and reporting packages
- Maintain the general ledger
- Prepare complex journal entries
- Reconciling all accounts (revenue, cash, bank, etc)
- Review financial statement for accuracy
- Analyze budget to actuals, explain variances
- Prepare financial reports for senior management
- Streamline processes and strengthen controls
- Ad hoc reporting analyses and projects
- Coordinate with auditors
The ideal candidate will include:
- BS in Accounting
- 2 years or relevant experience
- Prior experience in non profit or education a plus
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Team Player
- Able to work with people of all levels
- Strong Excel
skills: Bank Reconciliations
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
- General Ledger
- Bank Reconciliations
- Financial Statements
- Attention To Detail