Home Instead Senior Care is looking for caring and compassionate CAREGivers to become a part of our team and join our mission of enhancing the lives of aging adults throughout our community. Home Instead Senior Care provides a variety of non-medical services to the east Pasco area, that allow seniors to remain in their homes and meet the everyday challenges of aging with dignity.
PART TIME WEEKEND CAREGIVERS WANTED
We offer these Benefits to Caregivers:
- Annual Bonus opportunities
- Paid incentives
- Reduced Aflac insurance premiums
- Referral Bonuses
- Overtime Pay
- Holiday Pay
- Caring and dependable with a mature outlook on life
- Nurturing at heart
- Reliable transportation
- Weekend availability a plus!
- Bilingual a plus!
Duties include, but are not limited to:
- Companionship and conversation
- Light housekeeping tasks and meal preparation
- Medication reminders and helping Clients with personal care
- Outings - Shopping, Dr appointments and errands
*No previous experience necessary - skill trainings provided by Home Instead Senior Care*
Requirements to be a CAREGiver:
- Ability to treat and care for seniors and their property with dignity and respect
- Ability to communicate with clients in a friendly and congenial manner
- Complete a criminal background check, DMV check and drug screen
- Possess a valid driver’s license and valid auto insurance
- Training provided - CPR & Alzheimer training
We have a variety of shifts available every weekend with competitive pay and benefits. Find out more about this fulfilling career opportunity at www.homeinstead.com/755
Each Home Instead franchise is independently owned and operated.