CAREGivers and Home Health Aides needed:
Wesley Chapel, Land O Lakes, Lutz, Zephyrhills, and Dade City area- Full-time AND Part-time positions available.
Home Instead is looking for caring and compassionate CAREGivers to become a part of our team and join our mission of enhancing the lives of aging adults throughout our community. Home Instead provides a variety of non-medical services that allow seniors to remain in their home and meet the challenges of aging with dignity, care and compassion. We are now accepting applications for both part time and full time positions! We cover the East Pasco County area.
Duties include, but are not limited to:
*No previous experience necessary - skills training provided by Home Instead*
- Companionship and conversation
- Light housekeeping tasks and meal preparation
- Medication and appointment reminders
- Assistance with grooming and bathing
- Assistance with toileting and incontinence issues
- Alzheimer’s Care
We are looking for both Day time and Night time shift availability!
Requirements to be a CAREGiver:
- Ability to treat and care for seniors and their property with dignity and respect
- Ability to communicate with clients in a friendly and congenial manner
- Complete a criminal background check, DMV check and drug screen
- Possess a valid driver’s license and valid auto insurance
Competitive pay, Medical, Dental, Vision Insurance, Paid Vacation are included in the benefit/compensation package. Growth and promotion opportunities too.
- Valid Level II background
-CPR (offered in-house with fee associated)
-AIDS/HIV certification (2-hour course. Offered in-house)
Find out more about this fulfilling career opportunity at homeinstead.com/755 About Home Instead:
Home Instead knows that older adults need help now more than ever. As the premier home care company for seniors, we’ve been helping people age in their own homes for over 25 years.
Company Founder Paul Hogan's personal experience caring for his grandmother has shaped our in-home care services. We are committed to safety and supporting the well-being of seniors and their families.
Each Home Instead franchise is independently owned and operated.