If you like variety and challenge and take satisfaction from knowing your work supports modern construction, consider joining the Michels Construction, Inc. team. Michels Construction, Inc. gets projects off to strong starts by designing and constructing foundations and industrial facilities. The end product might not be a focal point, but it will be essential. Our work improves lives. Find out how a career at Michels Construction, Inc. can change yours.
As a Project Manager/Estimator, your key responsibility will be to estimate and manage a range of project sizes that are approximately $50K- $10M within the ground improvement market. Plans, directs, and coordinates activities of designed project to ensure that goals or objectives of project are accomplished within prescribed time frame and funding parameters.
Why Michels Construction, Inc.?
- We support dynamic and growing industries
- We are family owned and operated
- We invest an average of $5,000 per employee on training each year
- We reward hard work and dedication with limitless opportunities
- We believe it is everyone’s responsibility to promote safety, regardless of job titles.
- You thrive in fast-paced environments under tight deadlines
- You relish new challenges and evolving technology
- You enjoy collaborating and communicating with your teammates
- You like to know your efforts are noticed and appreciated
- You feel that exceptional communication is key to maintaining and building relationships
- You process a strong attention to detail and have exceptional organizational skills
What it takes:
- Bachelor’s degree in Construction Management or Civil Engineering, 3-7 years of related experience and/or training, or equivalent combination
- Negotiation experience
- Must possess a valid driver license for they type of vehicle which you may be driving and an acceptable driving record
- Solid MS Office and estimating software skills
- Experience with Scheduling, Estimating and Project Controls software
- Travel required within state of Wisconsin
- Attention To Detail
- Civil Engineering
- Construction Management
- Customer Relationship Management
- Microsoft Office