To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Cambridge, MA
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Chief Technology Officer
ExecuNet • Cambridge, MA
Posted 30 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Job Description: The Chief Technology Officer (CTO) will serve as a key member of COMPANY's Executive Leadership Team as a trusted strategist and technology manager. The CTO has direct leadership over our Engineering teams with additional oversight of Consumer Software and Professional Services business lines. The CTO will be responsible for managing the advanced environment of systems, business applications, and tools for internal, enterprise-customer, SMB and consumer use. This is a highly influential and impactful role where collaboration is essential to success. Working with the leadership team, the CTO will define and implement the technology strategies across our award-winning suite of services and products to ensure that the teams, technology, and systems are able to deliver on the Company's promises. We are seeking an exceptional people-focused executive with broad, hands-on technical skills to lead COMPANY through our next stage of growth. Equally as important experiences inspiring and developing employees; creating a great work environment where the best come to work and stay
- Create an amazing product and be willing to adjust to the highs and lows of starting a company.
- Equity-based compensation with a share of current revenue. ( currently at 15k/MMR and growing)
- Create a fun and supportive working environment
- Like to have a good time and don't take things too seriously
- Communicate and commit to the long-term vision, be willing to take short-term losses for long-term gains.
- Ability to code and create things quickly
- Ability to work as a team member
- Ability to work independently and speak up for your own ideas
- Ability to deal with criticism and give criticism
- Experience with python, rust, java, & whatever the company needs next.
- Special consideration for those who want to join 500 startups