Kelly Services is looking for a talented candidate for a Foundation Accounting Specialist opportunity in the Orlando, FL area. This is a great company that offers amazing benefits and perks! This is a temp to perm opportunity.
The ideal candidate will possess advanced excel skills, a deep understanding of debits & credits, as well as experience processing and entering invoices.
Essential Job Functions
1. Performs accounting and clerical functions to support the Foundation.
2. Prepares and maintains accounting documents and records.
3. Processes accounts payables and receivables.
4. Reconciles accounts in a timely manner.
5. Sorts, codes and enters accounts payable data to include journal entries into general ledger.
6. Coordinates deposit activities.
7. Reconciles bank statements by comparing statements with general ledger.
8. Checks, verifies and processes invoices.
9. Analyzes discrepancies and unpaid invoices.
10. Maintains vendor files; assists Foundation staff with research requests.
11. Assists in month end reporting procedures.
12. Distributes outgoing postal and interoffice mail.
13. Performs general clerical duties.
14. Ensures safeguarding of confidential information.
15. Performs other duties as assigned.
1. High school diploma or equivalent.
2. Progressively responsible accounting experience which demonstrates an understanding of accounting principles and practices.
3. Experience using Microsoft Office applications, databases and accounting software.
4. A demonstrated commitment to equity and inclusion.
5. Must be able to perform all of the essential functions of the job with or without reasonable accommodation.
Knowledge Skills Abilities
1. Knowledge of department/college/state rules, regulations, policies and procedures.
2. Strong organizational skills with emphasis on attention to detail.
3. Strong interpersonal communication skills, both orally and in writing.
4. Ability to utilize 10-key calculator by touch.
5. Ability to access file cabinets for filing and retrieval of data.
6. Skill in the use of personal computers and general office software including database programs and advanced spreadsheet applications.
7. Ability to work effectively in a diverse community and meet the needs of diverse employee.
If you would like to be considered for this opportunity, please apply and I will reach out to you!
With Kelly, accounting and finance professionals like you will have access to some of the world’s most respected companies—providing you with challenging, high-visibility projects that can transform your career. We work with 90 of the Fortune 100 companies and found opportunities for more than 5,500 finance and accounting professionals last year. Let us help advance your career today.
At Kelly, we’re always thinking about what’s next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we’re a leading advocate for temporary/nontraditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work and live. Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce, including, but not limited to, minorities, females, individuals with disabilities, protected veterans, sexual orientation, gender identity. Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law.
Debits And Credits