TITLE: Enterprise Internal IT Support
LOCATION: Portland, OR
What you’ll be doing...
You will be the face of CLIENT Global Technology Solutions (GTS) End User Support. In this role, a vital part of the end user experience is in your hands. As an advocate for your end users you will work to continually improve our service by monitoring KPIs, such as Customer Effort Score (CES), Net Promoter Score (NPS) and Mean Time to Repair (MTTR). You will work with V-Teamers from all levels of the organization. The work will be fast-paced and results-oriented. You will be responsible for investigating hardware/software/network connectivity incidents and tasks utilizing the At Your Service system. Your goal is to ensure a quick/thorough resolution on all incidents and tasks. Project management of medium scale projects is also expected due to the growing demand of technology in our business. Travel to retail stores, call centers, and business offices within the market territories will be required.
What we’re looking for...
You are organized, detail oriented, and efficient. You have great governance skills and will collaborate with the Vendor Management Organization on a regular basis. You work effectively with a variety of stakeholders, even in stressful situations. You enjoy gathering information, understanding the facts of a situation, overcoming hurdles, and finding positive solutions. You help the greater team with Go-To-Market activities, when needed. And last but not least - you approach every situation with a can-do, team-player attitude.
You’ll need to have:
- Associate’s degree or two or more years of work experience.
- Three or more years of relevant work experience.
- A drivers license.
- Willingness to travel up to approximately 25% of the time.
Even better if you have:
- Expert knowledge of IT support in a Retail / POS / Call Center / Campus environment is required.
- Three or more years of experience in end user support.
- Experience resulting in ability to maintain high level of customer interaction, engagement and satisfaction.
- Experience solving customer challenges and producing desired results.
- Experience probing technical obstacles and determining root cause; as well as demonstrated experience successfully completing project-oriented work.
- Experience successfully meeting schedule driven implementation targets on IT oriented (or other complex) projects desired.
- Experience providing exceptional IT support to executive management.
- Ability to work on multiple competing customer needs with flexibility and professionalism.
- Strong interpersonal skills, including the ability to follow directions.
- Self-driven personality/work skills with exceptional time management skills.
- Strong organizational and problem solving abilities.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Apple IOS and thin client knowledge
- Ability to recognize when an issue needs escalation to other members of the team
- Experience in Leading small to medium project/work efforts
If interested, please contact Timothy Myers at Email blocked - click to apply. Please include your most up-to-date resume.
Apex Systems is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate or allow discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical conditions), age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, genetic information, registered domestic partner status, marital status, disability, status as a crime victim, protected veteran status, political affiliation, union membership, or any other characteristic protected by law. Apex will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation in using our website for a search or application, please contact our Employee Services Department at 844-463-6178
Complex Problem Solving