To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Phoenix, AZ
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
Email Send Failed!
Licensed Practical Nurse
MGA Home Healthcare • Phoenix, AZ
Posted 1 month ago
(Bi-Lingual) Licensed Practical Nurse Job Summary:
MGA Home Healthcare is seeking dedicated LPNs for full-time opportunities available throughout the Valley, from Peoria to Mesa. In this role, you will administer one-on-one in-home care to patients based on our personalized and holistic approach to nursing. Our ideal candidate would understand that quality nursing encompasses more than just the clinical aspects of the job as our families depend on MGA’s commitment to delivering the highest level of comprehensive care. This position is a great opportunity for a Licensed Practical Nurse of any skill level to get valuable clinical experience while leaning on our MGA team for any clinical and administrative support you might need!
As an MGA Nurse, you can expect:
- Competitive, weekly pay
- Full benefits (medical, dental, vision, life and more) after only 30 days of full-time employment
- Shifts available to meet any schedule (full-time, part-time, days, nights, weekends), some with OT available
- Experience working with both high and low acuity patients, depending on your case
- Extensive training with our clinical staff in our simulation lab to fill any knowledge gaps for your case
- 24/7 clinical and administrative support from your MGA team!
You will: (All of these elements will vary per case)
- Practice safe delivery of physician-ordered care to patients in a home or school environment
- Administer medications and manage feedings via G/J-tube
- Provide Tracheostomy, feeding tube, ventilator, central line, and urinary catheter management and care
- Utilize the latest EMR technology allowing for real-time charting and patient documentation using a company-assigned tablet (no paper charting!)
What we are looking for:
- A compassionate and caring Licensed Practical Nurse interested in home care opportunities
- An active AZ (or compact state) LPN / LVN license
- Fingerprint clearance card (MGA Home Healthcare offers assistance)
- Physically capable of providing direct patient care
- Bi-lingual (Spanish/English) a huge plus!
- To apply please email email@example.com or click apply to submit a short application for immediate review!