MEMBER RELATIONSHIP SPECIALIST
We are team CUTX, and we exist to deliver an unexpected experience. We were chartered in 1931 to serve our communities better than the banks. Our focus is on teaching our members to take control of their finances. To join team CUTX, you must value Caring, Understanding, Teaching and eXceeding expectations at every interaction. We empower our employees to succeed. Most of all, you must be ready to have FUN!
Currently, we are seeking a Member Relationship Specialist (Personal Banker) who responsible to open new memberships and new accounts, provide requested service on accounts, provide lending services, and a variety of services at the member’s request. A key component of this position is to identify the financial needs of the member and recommend appropriate Credit Union of Texas solutions.
Major Duties and Essential Functions
1. Demonstrate enthusiastic support of Credit Union of Texas’s vision, core values, employee creed, and long term objectives. A key component of this is to “deliver an unexpected experience” by consistently providing outstanding service to internal and external members with every interaction.
2. Receive and process requests for memberships, depository accounts, loans, and services such as name and address changes, Notary services, and all requests received from members.
3. Regularly follow up with members to ensure that the required level of service is met regarding the member’s knowledge/ability to effectively use the products/services, and to continue to offer appropriate cutx solutions.
4. Responsible to meet or exceed established sales and service goals.
5. Ensure up-to-date knowledge of products and services by attending required training, retaining notifications of changes, and familiarity with all account/loan disclosures.
6. Remain compliant with Bank Secrecy Act/Anti-Money Laundering, Office of Foreign Assets Control and USA PATRIOT Act as they apply to the duties of the position.
7. Comply with Regulation CC and security procedures, including robbery and hold-up procedures.
9. Comply with Living the Brand standards and all policies and procedures of Credit union of Texas.
We offer an excellent compensation and benefits package including: medical, dental, and vision insurance; life insurance and AD&D; 401(K); flexible spending and health savings account; and free and discounted credit union services. If interested in applying, please visit our website at: www.cutx.org .
Please note that all prospective candidates are subject to a credit check. Credit, if established, must be in good standing to be eligible for hire.Requirements
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
High School diploma or equivalency with a minimum 1-2 years or more of similar or related experience.
Disclaimer: The information in this job description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job, which may vary on the department or the assignment. The actual essential duties, responsibilities and qualifications may vary by department, reporting structure and other business needs. No inference should be drawn that a specific job duty, responsibility or qualification is non-essential by its absence from this description.
Bank Secrecy Act