You’re being taken to an external site to apply.Enter your email below to receive job recommendations for similar positions.
Team Lead General Labor
General Labor Team Lead Day Shift Travel
SPAR is growing our general labor / installation team and hiring a Team Lead! As a Full Time Team Lead you will be responsible for project management and coordination of fixture installation and all merchandising aspects. Team Leads are self-sufficient, highly motivated, know your way around a tool bag, and have the drive to produce high quality results in a fast paced environment. As a successful Team Leader, you'll be on site providing direction to the crew and being the liaison between client, crew and SPAR management team.
Join the best installer team in the business and APPLY TODAY!
What We Offer:
- Great TEAM
- Ongoing project work - long term work
- DailyPay - work today, get paid tomorrow
- Enrollment is needed
- Mileage and Drive time reimbursed
- Meal per diem, tolls and preapproved out of pocket expenses.
- Hotel will be reserved and paid for by SPAR
- Double occupancy required
- Career advancement opportunities
What You'll Do:
- Project manage and coordination of all fixture installation and all merchandising aspects.
- Directing the crew and being the liaison between client, crew and SPAR management team
- Follow given directions from SPAR and/or Client Management and delegate tasks to other crew members
- Engage in considerable physical activity, lift and/or push up to 40 pounds, stand for long periods of time
- Basic knowledge in use of hand and power tools. e.g., cordless drill, rotary hammer drill and reciprocating saw
- Basic carpentry experience would be a plus
- Ability to read and follow provided planograms, floorplans/measurements and graphic guidelines
- Ability to work in Team environment
- Reliable transportation, valid driver's license
- Personal cell is required and valid email address
- Lifting and carry minimum 40 lbs
- Professional appearance and demeanor
SPAR is much more than just a retail merchandising company. We offer retail merchandising solutions for businesses across the globe, furniture and equipment assembly and installation for residential and office partners, and new store sets /remodels for retailers in need of driving sales.
SPAR provides Equal Employment Opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, SPAR complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training. SPAR expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression,
Text SPARcareers to 97211 to apply via text!
- Drilling Operations
- Measurement And Metrology
- Professional Appearance
Help us improve CareerBuilder by providing feedback about this job:
Job ID: gcy4v6f
For your privacy and protection, when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction. Learn more.
By applying to a job using CareerBuilder you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the CareerBuilder Terms and Conditions for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the Terms and Conditions and both meet and comply with their provisions.