To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Chicago, IL
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Director, Product Operations
JLL • Chicago, IL
Posted 11 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
In order to facilitate continuous innovation for JLL and its clients, the Innovation & Product development platform develops new products to drive revenue growth and disseminates best practices to optimize delivery and margin percentage. As JLL increases its focus on technology and product management, the IPD team is focused on putting in place a new ‘cradle to grave’ product management process to streamline and simplify product/service offerings, increase product adoption with existing accounts, focus investment efforts in high-growth opportunities, support business units in product efforts, minimize wasted product spend and increase portfolio transparency. In addition, the IPD team will continue efforts around innovation as it relates to offering innovation services to clients, disseminating cost saving best practices throughout the firm, being a catalyst for account innovation and enabling account managers to ‘protect and grow’. In order to achieve these ambitious goals, we are looking to add top talent to our team.
What this job involves:
This position requires a skillset that balances both a creative and analytical mindset – from leading group creativity efforts to leveraging data management proficiencies for business opportunities.
- Support core team with subject matter expertise in the area of standing up a new global product organization, process and tool
- Support designing end-state organization model, define roles and RASCI in the broader organization
- Perform gap analysis of internal skills, and support recruitment externally to fill and assist in onboard
- Support identifying product hierarchy, portfolios, solutions, and groups, followed by piloting process and then assisting in broad implementation
- Run financial reports and analytics on new product activity and data
- Manage and lead teams through the product development process
- Client presentations on JLL capabilities and innovation capacity
- Support resource for JLL business units as it relates to product development or product management
- Support and lead Innovation campaigns and programs
- Work on client assignments as it relates to Innovation services
- Lead and organize internal product development or innovation teams
- Help facilitate face to face and virtual ideation sessions with internal stakeholders or clients
- Staying up to date on industry technology trends and process techniques
- Representing the IPD team at internal JLL events and conferences
- Research competitor information related to products, services and innovation
Sound like you? Before you apply it’s worth knowing what we are looking for:
- Execution skills in coaching product teams through design / launch and redesign
- Experience working on global projects-‘Achiever’ mentality, independent, self-performer with the ability to rapidly complete project initiatives and attain a multitude of team goals simultaneously
- Articulate and effective communicator, comfortable presenting to large groups and senior executives
- Strong project management capabilities with demonstrated experience in driving a host of initiatives at once, managing budgets, team resources and project timetables
- A passion for creative thinking, innovation and pushing the envelope
- Strong experience with data management, especially to drive accuracy and inform senior leaders for decision making purposes
- Experience and comfort training diverse users and establishing programs to meet different levels of capability
- Strategic thinker with an emphasis on business strategy and the ability to identify solutions to business challenges
- Positive attitude and high energy-Proficiency in finance/accounting concepts and financial modeling experience
- Comfortable with ambiguity and constant change in direction/focus
- Past experience working in autonomous role
- 5-10 years in consulting, technology or real estate related field
- MBA preferred
- Experience in a product management oriented organization a plus
- Experience in implementing a product management process a plus
- Advanced user of Microsoft Office suite, specifically PowerPoint and Excel (Pivot Tables, Dashboards and Reports)
- Experience with PowerPivot and PowerView Tools, building custom SharePoint sites, Social Collaboration tools such as Yammer, the Adobe suite platform such as Acrobat and Photoshop and video/sound editing software a plus.
What you can expect from us
You’ll join an entrepreneurial, inclusive culture. One where we succeed together – across the desk and around the globe. Where like-minded people work naturally together to achieve great things.
Our Total Rewards program reflects our commitment to helping you achieve your ambitions in career, recognition, wellbeing, benefits and pay. We’ll offer you a competitive salary and benefits package.
Join us to develop your strengths and enjoy a fulfilling career full of varied experiences. Keep those ambitions in sights and imagine where JLL can take you...
JLL Is an Equal Opportunity Employer
JLL is committed to developing and maintaining a diverse workforce. JLL strongly believes in equal opportunity extended to all individuals in all aspects of the employment relationship, including recruitment, hiring, training, promotion, transfer, discipline, layoff, recall and termination without regard to race, color, religion, belief, creed, age, sex, pregnancy or maternity (including childbirth and related conditions), family responsibility (e.g. child care, elder care), nationality, ethnic or national origin or ancestry, citizenship, marital status, civil partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, transgender status, veteran’s status, genetic information, trade union membership, social position, political view or status as a qualified individual with a disability, protected leave status or any other protected characteristic in accordance with applicable law. The company also endeavors to make reasonable accommodations for known physical or mental limitations of otherwise qualified employees and applicants with disabilities unless the accommodations would impose an undue hardship on the operation of our business and ensures that employment decisions are based only on valid job requirements.
For employees in the United States, please see a fully copy of our Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action policy at https://jll2.sharepoint.com/CorporatePolicies/HR%20Policies/Equal%20Employment%20Opportunity%20and%20Affirmative%20Action.pdf.
If you have questions about careers at JLL or are disabled and require further assistance in applying for a position, please contact us at [Click Here to Email Your Resumé]