To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Pleasant Hill, CA
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
Create an Account with CareerBuilder to save jobs & unlock these great features
See similar job titles and skills to help you make your next move
Upload a resume and become visible to Hiring Managers and Employers
Compare Salary Information to see where you stand amongst your peers
Easily Quick Apply to jobs with just one click!
Email Send Failed!
Maxim Healthcare Services • Pleasant Hill, CA
Posted 14 days ago
Other Great Industries
Health Care, Professional Services
How Do You Compare to the Competition?
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Maxim Healthcare Services is seeking an LVN for immediate hire to work full time with a patient that receives skilled nursing services in the home. The patient exhibits behavioral episodes and needs a compassion caregiver to work on a full time basis. This is a great opportunity to positively impact the lives of medically fragile individuals living in the local community. Maxim offers hands-on paid training for entry level and the more experienced nurses. All experience levels are welcome to apply!
- Utilizes the nursing process to assess, plan, implement and evaluate patient care.
- Assess signs and symptoms indicating physiologic and psychosocial changes in the patient’s condition.
- Collects, analyzes, and interprets data and information from health care members and documents actual and/or potential nursing diagnoses.
- Documents the patient’s plan of care using identified nursing diagnoses, expected patient outcomes, and selected nursing interventions.
- Performs interventions according to identified priorities, plan of care, and the hospital policies and patient care outcome standard.
- Revises the plan of care according to evaluation, changes in medical plan of care, and effective/ineffective nursing interventions.
- Uses clinical judgment in evaluation activities to meet patient care needs of an assigned unit/floor including establishing priorities.
- Other Registered Nurse (RN) duties as assigned.
- Graduate of an accredited school of nursing
- RN License Required
- Complies with accepted professional standards and practice
- PPD or chest X-Ray if applicable
Entry Level Nurse Requirements (<1 year of professional nursing experience):
- A minimum GPA requirement is expected. Authorization from Area or Regional clinical leadership should be considered when hiring an applicant who does not meet a 3.0 GPA threshold
- Two letters of reference where possible. Prefer one reference to be professional reference (i.e.clinical instructor)
- Current resume including clinical hours and rotations
- Successful completion of Maxim Homecare Novice Nurse Program orientation and training
At Maxim Healthcare Services, we firmly believe that our employees are the heartbeat of our organization and we are happy to offer the following benefits:
- Competitive pay & weekly paychecks
- Health, dental, vision, and life insurance
- 401(k) savings plan
- Awards and recognition programs
*Benefit eligibility is dependent on employment status.
Maxim Healthcare Services is a leading provider of home healthcare, medical-related staffing, travel nursing, and population health and wellness services across the United States. As an established community partner, we have been making a difference in the lives of our employees, caregivers, and patients for more than 30 years. Our commitment to customer service, improving patient care, and staffing experienced healthcare professionals has paved the way for many rewarding career opportunities in the healthcare industry.
Maxim Healthcare Services, Inc. is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer
Job ID: 452099
For your privacy and protection, when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction. Learn more.
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Created
Well, this is embarrassing. We are having trouble saving your search. You can try again or come back at a later time.