To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- West Chicago, IL
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Email Send Failed!
OSI Group • West Chicago, IL
Posted 9 days ago
Other Great Industries
How Do You Compare to the Competition?
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
- Direct calls and messages to appropriate personal
- Type up documents and provide translations if applicable
- Update digital communication boards as needed
- Enter invoices for accounting
- Process new requisitions and purchase orders
- Manages visitor badges and maintain appropriate visitor records
- Displays professionalism and a sense of pride in all aspects of his/her duties and responsibilities
- Sorts, processes and distributes incoming / outgoing mail including UPS and FedEx
- Helps coordinate office activities (Holiday parties, potlucks, office decoration, etc.)
- Orders office supplies and maintain inventory
- Assists Human Resources Department with special projects and assignments as needed. May assist other departments with special projects as approved by Manager.
- Process daily paperwork
- Assist in overseeing housekeeping department
- Maintain, track and distribute attendance line calls twice daily
- Perform other related duties as assigned
- Extraordinary customer-service skills. Being the first impression of the company, a successful receptionist will be friendly, organized, and knowledgeable about the company
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills – Spanish speaking preferred but not required
- Show initiative and strong attention to detail
Job ID: 2017206
For your privacy and protection, when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction. Learn more.