To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Lyndonville, VT 05851
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Center Manager (Sales)
Lincare • Lyndonville, VT
Posted 1 month ago
This is an ideal position for someone interested in an entry level manager position or with experience in sales, supervision or medical.
Lincare Inc. a National Respiratory company is seeking a Center Manager with Sales Responsibilities.
- Interview, hire, train, and supervise employees
- make sales calls on existing and potential referral sources on a regular basis.
- Implement Lincare safety programs, including maintaining records, in compliance with all federal, state, and local regulations that apply to DOT and FDA.
- Controls inventory and does purchasing of equipment and supplies through the central purchasing function.
- Excellence in customer service, the profitability of the center
- implementing and directing cost controls
- Assuring accuracy of public information materials, maintaining a fleet of leased vehicles including establishing a routine preventive maintenance program and follow up of major maintenance.
Manager / Supervisor / Medical Office / Sales
- prefer one year experience in sales or supervision or marketing
- Must be 21 years of age or older
- Minimum High School or GED
Lincare is an equal opportunity employer, access and affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment regardless of race, color, religion, creed, sex, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law. Lincare provides reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities. Because Lincare believes in providing a safe work environment, we conduct drug and background checks in our recruiting/hiring processes. AA/EOE, M/F/Disabled/Veterans