Apex Systems has immediate openings for Manual Testers in the Columbia, MD area supporting a large Government Integrator client. This person will provide testing support for a large team working on an Enterprise level web application. The Testing Specialist will be responsible for the progression testing and test artifacts, the testing of releases during short sprints, and creating and maintaining test cases and test documents.
If you're interested in this position or would like to learn more, please email a copy of your updated resume to Catherine Chambers at Email blocked - click to apply. Thanks!
Role and Responsibilities
- Develop and maintain testing artifacts for frontend and backend testing of a responsive portal application
- Create, maintain, and update all portal test cases
- Maintain test cases and other artifacts on HP ALM Quality Center and SharePoint
- Responsible for cross browser and 508 testing
- Conduct peer reviews of test cases and test documents
- Create test summary reports to present the status of test cycles
- Maintain and execute smoke and regression test cases by adding new features and updating/fixing existing features due to requirements/environmental changes
Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or Information Technology
- Minimum of 3 years of experience as a Manual Tester
- 2 years of experience in using testing tools as HP ALM QC, JIRA or similar tools
- Proven experience in testing large scale web applications and responsiveness
- Proven experience in backend API testing tools such as Postman, SOAPUI, etc.
- Proven experience SQL, XML, JSON, etc.
- Experience working within Agile teams
- Detail oriented, with strong follow-up skills to ensure completion of test completion
- Experience developing testing documentation, such as Test Summary Reports and requirements traceability reports.
- CMS or healthcare industry experience
- Experience in automation testing using Selenium, Protractor, etc.
- Experience in mobile testing
- Experience in testing of video streaming and rendering
- Familiarity with AWS Cloud and DevOPS methodology
Apex Systems is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate or allow discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical conditions), age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, genetic information, registered domestic partner status, marital status, disability, status as a crime victim, protected veteran status, political affiliation, union membership, or any other characteristic protected by law. Apex will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation in using our website for a search or application, please contact our Employee Services Department at 844-463-6178
Hp Quality Centers