To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Los Angeles, CA
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Senior Service Technician
Mill Creek Residential Trust LLC • Los Angeles, CA
Posted 16 days ago
Welcome to Mill Creek! We’re glad you’re here! At Mill Creek Residential, we believe that every associate is imperative to the success of our organization. We believe in embracing our core values and in the power of People, Places and Relationships.
About Modera West LA
Modera West LA, built in 2018, offers 376 luxurious apartment homes located along the Interstate 405 corridor in West Los Angeles. Modera West LA is a pedestrian-friendly community, situated in the south entrance of The Promenade at Howard Hughes Center. Modera West LA is commuter-friendly, with I-405, Marina Expressway and Santa Monica Freeway (Interstate 10) among the major thoroughfares that provide access to nearby Los Angeles International Airport (LAX), Downtown Los Angeles and many of the city’s sprawling suburbs.
About This Opportunity
This is a new position that will support the residents and staff of Modera West LA - a new construction lease-up community located in the Howard Hughes Promenade. In this role, you will assist with maintaining the physical condition and appearance of the community. You will also assist with identifying problems, completing service requests, and making repairs in order to maintain the material and aesthetic condition of the community. The Senior Service Technician works in accordance with operating and safety standards, ensuring requests and repairs are made in a reliable, timely manner to residents’ satisfaction. This leader anticipates and evaluates potential problems then proactively develops plans to counter challenges. The Senior Service Technician consistently strives to maintain the highest level of attention to the operational needs of the community.
- Must have 3 years of multi-family maintenance experience; or related facilities maintenance
- High School diploma or equivalent (GED) preferred.
- Able to effectively communicate (verbal and written), as well as read container labels.
- Able to use general maintenance tools, supplies and equipment such as but not limited to, hand tools, power tools, moving aids, mechanical equipment, paint equipment, pool chemicals, snow and ice removal equipment.
- Able to accurately perform measurements and basic math.
- General computer skills in Microsoft Office and property management based software.
- Be able to safely use chemicals, paint, and general cleaning supplies
- Frequently operate motorized vehicles such as, but not limited to, car, truck, van or golf cart.
Mill Creek is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Are you ready to contribute to the success of Mill Creek Residential? If so, apply today and become part of an organization that believes in uncompromising integrity, celebrating successes, continuous improvement, and working hard, smart and together!