To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Nashville, TN 37011
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
Email Send Failed!
Transportation Segment Manager
endevis • Nashville, TN
Posted 1 month ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Job Classification: Full-Time Regular
endevis, a leading provider of recruitment solutions across North America, is committed to your success. We work with the best organizations in the world and have relationships you will not be able to connect to through your own networking. Allow our tenured Search Consultants to partner with you in representing your professional career goals in today’s highly competitive market. Apply today!
Reports to: Business Unit Manager - Industrial
Position: Transportation Segment Manager
The Transportation Segment Manager is responsible for developing and meeting the annual revenue growth plan for the Transportation Segment by identifying new products, new markets, and improving penetration into existing markets. The TSM must work cross functionally with Finance, Operations, Engineering, and the Sales Team to achieve financial growth targets.
Key Job Functions:
- Grow Revenue to drive both short-term and long-term profitability
- Develop annual sales plan, budget and schedule
- Develop monthly and quarterly forecasts
- Develop long-term growth plan and future direction
- Maintain sales management and reporting tools to achieve key business objectives and company vision
- Oversee sales, promotions, collections and other activities to achieve sales target
- Create the Marketing Strategy for the Transportation Segment
- Identify new markets and sales channels and contact potential customers for new business opportunities
- Stay current with demand and supply of company products, key economic indicators, changing trends and competitive landscape
- Regularly perform market strategy analysis and gather useful information from sales activities
- Understand competitive landscape and set pricing
- Share sales presentations, goals and initiatives with key stakeholders and ensure company buy-in and cohesion
- Direct New Product Development
- Prepare sales contracts, proposals, and reports for management of business opportunities
- Build and grow a high-functioning Sales Organization
- Hire, train and guide new candidates in their job responsibilities
- Develop Sales Plans and Incentive for each sales person
- Motivate, guide and coach sales team to achieve revenue targets
- Develop sales techniques and tactics to meet key business goals
- Coordinate with sales team to plan promotional activities, trade shows and special events
- Improve career growth path and development opportunities for team members, provide coaching and mentorship as needed
- Provide Customer Service
- Build positive working relationship with existing clients for repeat business
- Address client issues
- Establish personal networks across all channels and regions
- Bachelor’s Degree required in Engineering, MBA preferred
- Minimum of five years of progressive experience in Sales/Sales Management/Marketing/Leadership roles specifically selling to Automotive OEMs
- Demonstrated ability of leading a team with consistent growth
- Demonstrated ability to reach and exceed targets
- Exceptional negotiation skills
- High business acumen
- Ability to build effective relationships – internally and externally
- Effective presentation skills
- Exceptional communication skills
- Ability to work productively under pressure
- Good organizational skills
- Ability to be proactive and plan effectively
- Time management
- Enthusiastic, positive
- Computer skills: Excel, Word, Outlook, etc.
Endevis, LLC. and all companies represented are Equal Opportunity Employers and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of age, race, color, sex, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.