To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
Statewide, MN 55118
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
Email Send Failed!
Advisor Business Developer
DXC Technology • US-State-MN
Posted 1 month ago
Generates new business for a specific product, service line of moderate to high complexity or scope; maintains existing business relationships, and oversees the entire sales cycle.
Essential Job Functions
- Generates and qualifies leads for new business by growing new and existing accounts. Interfaces with client executives to understand opportunities and communicates information to the pursuit team. Develops approach and implements same.
- Coordinates in conjuction with other members of the pursuit team including the capture and proposal staff, the entire sales cycle from start to finish for delivery of customized business solutions to clients. Ensures response provides customer with solution needed.
- Identifies and implements innovative business development and sales strategies by leveraging product and service offerings in company's horizontal and vertical markets. Supports the development of solutions to meet customer needs while positioning company for future prospects.
- Provides support to senior management in negotiations, contract development, due diligence and other business or alliance development needs. Identifies areas for revision, update, change or elimination.
- Develops and validates viable business models for business partnerships and acquisitions.
- Develops strategic business relationships with key decision makers.
- Interfaces with internal departments and external partners to develop and implement strategies, plans and business models. Identifies alternative solutions as appropriate.
- Determines new business courses of action; requests guidance from more experienced team members in complex situations.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Bachelor's degree in business administration or related field preferred
- Nine or more years of business development or sales experience
- Experience working with the technology industry
- Experience working with company products, services, competencies, solutions, and offerings
- Experience working with standard company sales methodology and supporting tools and applications
- Experience working with finance and accounting
- Strong interpersonal and presentation skills for interacting with team members and prospective clients up to the Board level
- Strong sales skills
- Strong communication skills to listen to the client and articulate back for solutioning
- Good networking skills to create and maintain formal and informal communication networks
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Willingness to travel
- Office environment