SUMMARY & SCOPE
This Senior Auditor position offers a chance to join a broadly diversified global insurance and reinsurance provider with a culture of excellence and remarkable growth potential. The function of the Internal Audit Department plays a vital role in evaluating the design and effectiveness of control processes throughout the organization. The business knowledge and control assessment skills developed in the Internal Audit Department will position the successful candidate for a broad range of career opportunities within Chubb. In addition, tour core training curriculum and our internal training program will help create the foundation for developing leadership competencies. For the individual who is naturally curious, analytical, and enjoys challenging assignments, we are offering the opportunity for a promising future that comes with working for an industry leader.
The Senior Auditor is responsible for executing operational audits and SOX testing. He/she will also take the lead in the risk assessment process. The Senior Auditor will survey operations, document risks and related controls, and develop audit programs to evaluate the effectiveness of key controls. He/she will develop value-added audit comments, review recommendations for improvement with operating management, and draft audit reports for Chubb senior management. This position is high visibility as the candidate will interact with all levels of management as they conduct the audit. This exposure makes it an excellent position for someone who wants to understand all aspects of the company and develop into a role elsewhere into the organization. The person in this position will work as part of a team focused on continuous improvement and creating positive within Chubb.
- Bachelor degree in Accounting, Finance, Risk Management or Economics
- CPA or CIA desirable
- A minimum of 3 years in public accounting or internal audit experience
- A minimum of 1 year leading audits and supervising audit staff
- Excellent written and oral communications skills.
- Must be a team player with proven track record of collaboration
- Strong analytical skills with ability to understand complex processes
- Project management skills required
- Demonstrated leadership skills with ability to show empathy
- Willingness to travel 20%, with potential for some international travel
- Computer literacy essential with MIS education or experience a plus
- Property/Casualty/A&H Insurance knowledge a plus
- Business Process Improvement
- Computer Literacy