ECS is seeking a Senior Engineer/Acquisition Program Manager/Flight Test Engineer to work in our Washington, D.C. office.
Provide technical expertise to support classified R&D requirements definition, development, coordination, execution, and technology transition. Support Joint Service program testing, engineering, execution, and data collection I analysis. Provide acquisition program management services to assist program manager with day-to-day management of new or existing programs. Periodic travel to support field/range testing or program technical reviews. Contractor deputy program manager to to assist government PM.
- BS Engineering/Aeronautical/Materials/Physics
- Must have a Top-Secret with SCI Clearance
- Ten years' experience in R&D program development and execution (Government, military, or contractor)
- Test range flight planning / coordination / execution / analysis
- Program acquisition management experience
- Draft Statement of Works, define performance metrics, specifications, and costs, draft Security Classification Guides, draft technical program briefs and reports, and provide support for bid and proposal review/analysis
- Project technical, financial, schedule, and risk management support to include risk assessment and mitigation strategies
- Ability to work across Services, Agencies, and directorates to coordinate development of new/modified/enhanced capabilities
- Ability to work independently and as a team member under tight deadlines and changing priorities
- Excellent oral, written, and electronic skills to include proficiency with MS Power Point, Office, and Excel
- Aeronautical materials and design to enhance operational performance
- Sensors and other capabilities used to detect, track, and identify mobile airborne platforms
- DAWIA Level certification in program management, EVM experience
- Military aviation experience
- Prior experience supporting special programs
ECS is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate or allow discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, gender, age, national origin, citizenship, disability, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state, or local law. ECS promotes affirmative action for minorities, women, disabled persons, and veterans.
ECS is a leading mid-sized provider of technology services to the United States Federal Government. We are focused on people, values and purpose. Every day, our 2300+ employees focus on providing their technical talent to support the Federal Agencies and Departments of the US Government to serve, protect and defend the American People.
Federal Aviation Administration