To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Lancaster, CA
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
Email Send Failed!
IT Service Desk Analyst - Information Technology - Full Time/Varied
Antelope Valley Hospital • Lancaster, CA
Posted 1 month ago
The IT Service Desk Analyst is responsible for responding to IT Service Desk incidents and requests received via phone or email and provides efficient service in support of PC's, software, printers and related peripheral devices and escalation of security issues. Provides outstanding customer service to Antelope Valley Hospital end users.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Process level 1 team tickets and requests
- Comply with standard processes and procedures documentation
- Strong customer service focus to successfully interact with end-users and peer teams
- Interact closely with customers to understand their needs and / or requirements
- Troubleshoot and resolve tickets within SLA, related to operations and end-user requests
- Ability to coordinate with geographically dispersed teams to achieve results
- Consistently seeks to develop self and skills needed to be prepared for future opportunities
- Assist in troubleshooting team related issues
- Provide coaching to less experienced team members
- Contact support teams as necessary to assist with incident resolution regarding system outages
- Escalate system issues to support teams and IT Management
- Follow up on unresolved ticket status on behalf of the customer
- Resolve password / account related calls
- Receive, log and manage several calls each day from internal and external customers via telephone voice mails, emails and or web based ticketing system
- Troubleshoot IT related incidents related but not limited to, software, network, laptops/desktops and printers
- Escalate unresolved calls to various support teams
- Exhibit strong incident remediation skills
- Performs other duties as assigned
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Knowledge of proper body mechanics and safety measures
- Intermediate knowledge of Microsoft Office Applications and Windows.
- Basic knowledge of local and wide area networking, including TCP/IP.
- Ability to develop knowledge of core Antelope Valley Hospital information systems.
- Basic knowledge of technical end user support best practices and procedures, including solutions knowledge base, escalation and service level agreement models.
- Excellent communication skills; customer focused; excellent attention to detail; able to prioritize tasks and meet deadlines; strong interpersonal skills; able to work in a team environment.
- Demonstrated ability to handle heavy call volume at once, with strong customer service and organizational skills.
AVH Values: All AVH employees will effectively demonstrate these values:
- Patients Come First – We listen actively and communicate with our patients and families, placing safety as a top priority.
- Accountability & Ownership – We fully complete tasks, are transparent, effectively communicate, and recognize that what we do reflects on us.
- Teamwork – We build trusting relationships, promote a sense of community, and are respectful of everyone. Success is about the whole team.
- Integrity & Honesty – We tell the truth at all times, speak up when something is wrong, and do the right thing when no one is looking.
- Excellence – We take pride in our work, are goal-oriented, and on a never-ending quest for top tier quality.
- Initiative & Innovation – Our can-do attitudes, creativity, and resourcefulness empower us to improve the patient’s experience, solve our own problems, make timely decisions, and look for opportunities to add value.
- Tenderness & Compassion – We have genuine empathy, show kindness, and encourage and advocate for each other.
Education and Experience:
- High school graduate or equivalent
- One year experience in customer support
Required Licensure and/or Certifications:
- A+ certification preferred
AVH Conduct/Compliance Expectations:
- Ability to adhere with AVH Absenteeism and Tardiness Policy
- Ability to adhere with AVH Leaves of Absence Policy
- Ability to adhere with AVH Paid Time Off (PTO) Policy
- Ability to adhere with AVH Recording of Hours Worked Policy
- Ability to adhere to the department dress code
- Ability to organize work and establish priorities
- Ability to expand on own initiative in performance of duties
- Skill and ability to follow the telephone etiquette/standards
- Conforms to AVH Standards of Excellence
- Ability to function effectively under pressure and meet time parameters
- Ability to communicate effectively while maintaining good working relationships with co-workers, managers and other hospital staff
- Ability to adhere to the normal standards of courtesy and conduct as defined under the rules of hospitality at AVH
- Ability to maintain the confidentiality of patient, hospital and department information
- Ability to adhere to safety rules and regulations
- Safely and effectively uses all equipment necessary to carry out duties
- Ability to interpret and function under hospital and department policies and procedures
- Conforms with required and appropriate Joint Commission requirements
- Conforms with and supports hospital quality assurance and improvement guidelines
- Ability to participate effectively in department and hospital staff education
- Looking for an opportunity to work in healthcare the way you always dreamed you could? At Antelope Valley Hospital, our employees are at the heart of what we do best – delivering high quality, patient-centered healthcare.
Antelope Valley Hospital, a 420 bed acute care facility, located just 60 miles north of Los Angeles, the Antelope Valley is one of Southern California’s fastest growing communities. We are a Level II Trauma Center and Joint Commission Primary Stroke Center Accredited. Serving the community for over 50 years, our non-profit hospital has grown to be the preeminent healthcare facility for our district’s nearly 1.2 million residents.
An Equal Opportunity Employer.