$60000.00 to $72000.00 yearly
If you're looking for work as an Accounting Clerk, Colleen McAuliffe is seeking a Project Administrator / Project Controller for one of our East Bay clients. This might be a great opportunity to grow your career with a thriving company. Can you handle matching invoices to purchase orders and/or vouchers, data entry, and assisting in the process of Accounts Payable (A/P) and Accounts Receivable (A/R)? You might be the right Accounting Clerk for this reputable business. This position is a full-time role and is located in the Hayward, California area. If you're looking for terrific benefits, a wonderful work space/office, and a dynamic team culture, this company might be for you.
What you get to do every single day
- Post financial information to journals and ledgers
- Assist Accounts Receivable with processing daily invoices/credit, applying cash receipts, and collecting past due balances
- Reconcile discrepancies by checking all possible sources of disagreement, reconstructing probable actions, and recognizing the effect on other accounts; prepare correction documents as required
- Use a variety of sources to prepare statements and reports
- Code documents that require knowledge in determining proper classification of expenditure codes and accounting codes
- Perform other related duties and participate in special projects as assigned
- General accounting: help with G/L account reconciliation and month-end closing, other ad hoc projects
- Support accounts payable: vendor invoices and disbursement filing, A/P invoice matching & filing
- Strong familiarity with Construction Cost
- Construction Projects experience
- Accounts Provisioning experience required
- AA or BS/BA in Accounting or related field preferred
- Spreadsheet and ERP system experience suggested
- Ability to enter data into various electronic systems while maintaining the integrity and accuracy of the data
- Ability to multitask, collaborate and communicate well with individuals of all backgrounds in a fast-paced environment
- 3+ years of accounting experience required
Robert Half is the world’s first and largest specialized talent solutions firm that connects highly qualified job seekers to opportunities at great companies. We offer contract, temporary and permanent placement solutions for finance and accounting, technology, marketing and creative, legal, and administrative and customer support roles.
Robert Half puts you in the best position to succeed by advocating on your behalf and promoting you to employers. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. Stay on top of every opportunity – even on the go. Download the Robert Half app and get 1-tap apply, instant notifications for AI-matched jobs, and more.
Questions? Call your local office at
. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to contract/temporary professionals. Visit [ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to Accounting Clerk
for more information.
Generally Accepted Accounting Principles