To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
3000 Getwell Road
Memphis, TN 38118
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
Create an Account with CareerBuilder to save jobs & unlock these great features
See similar job titles and skills to help you make your next move
Upload a resume and become visible to Hiring Managers and Employers
Compare Salary Information to see where you stand amongst your peers
Easily Quick Apply to jobs with just one click!
Email Send Failed!
Business Office Coordinator
Acadia-Healthcare • Memphis, TN
Posted 1 month ago
Healthcare - Health Services
Office Coordinator Job Duties and Responsibilities
- Welcome clients and visitors to the office and assist them as needed
- Perform various clerical tasks as needed (file papers, organize supplies, etc.)
- Take meeting notes and transcribe into email, document or spreadsheet form
- Prepare and send faxes
- Answer phones and route calls to appropriate persons
- Take and deliver phone messages
- Manage, sort, and dispense incoming mail and faxes
- Prepare outgoing mail, faxes and packages
- Perform general bookkeeping duties
- Maintain staff and company calendars
- Set appointments, meetings, and conference calls
- Reserve conference spaces for meetings
- Notify and remind all parties of upcoming events, lunches, meetings etc.
- Plan out of town travel arrangements for executives
- Suggest changes to office task workflow in order to improve efficiency
- Maintain an organized work space at all times
- Clean and tidy public office spaces
- Frequently check office supply stock; reorder supplies when needed
- Track orders and maintain vendor relationships
- Attend company meetings and take notes, keep minutes, etc.
- Train and assign tasks to new office clerks or interns
- Report any updates or pertinent issues that need addressing to the office manager
- Uphold and carry out company office policies and procedures
Job ID: 411dfae4b6014b278d43f9853c39ac70
For your privacy and protection, when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction. Learn more.
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Created
Well, this is embarrassing. We are having trouble saving your search. You can try again or come back at a later time.