Job Title: Job Captain | Architectural firm
Salary: 90 - 130k, DOE
Requirements: New York and or NCARB licensure highly desired for this postion
Top Reasons to Work with Us
We are a full-service planning, architectural and interior design firm working with public and private sector clients nationwide. We have offices across the country. With more than 7 decades of practice and a reputation for stability and sound business practices, We have consistently been ranked in ENR's top 500 design and top 100 Green Building firms.
What You Will Be Doing
Remote: We offer remote options on a case by case basis, but initially we would like new hires to be in office. Hybrid options are available for local candidates.
Benefits: Incredible benefits, Medical, dental, vision
Technology: Work with some of the best tech and tools in the industry
Stability: We have been thriving - we don't hire based on projects as they come and go, we hire for talent.
Growth: Huge opportunity for professional and personal growth
What You Need for this PositionFamiliarity With The Following Tools And Concepts
- Be a Licensed Architect, professional Registration desired but not necessary for a JC role
- Advanced Computer and Information Management Skills (Revit)
- Hospitality projects
- Gaming/Casino projects
- Commercial projects of various niches
What's In It for You
- 90-130k + Strong benefits package and much more
So, if you are a Job Captain | Architectural firm with experience, please apply today!Email Your Resume In Word To
Looking forward to receiving your resume through our website and going over the position with you. Clicking apply is the best way to apply, but you may also:
[ Email address blocked ] - Click here to apply to Job Captain | Architectural firm
- Please do NOT change the email subject line in any way. You must keep the JobID: linkedin : AV5-1703996 -- in the email subject line for your application to be considered.***
Alex Veit - Executive Recruiter - CyberCoders
Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.Your Right to Work
– In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
- Autodesk Revit
- Information Management