To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Ogden, UT
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Google Chrome ISV Program Manager
MarketStar • Ogden, UT
Posted 11 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Google Chrome ISV Program Manager
If you are a motivating and results-driven sales leader looking to establish a great career representing one of the largest tech brands in the world, we have a great opportunity for you as a ISV Program Manager.
As a Google ISV Program Manager, you will increase resellers’ awareness and position our client’s products and solutions. You will cultivate positive relationships with resellers to maintain front-of-mind brand awareness. You are confident and engaging in presenting program benefits to decision makers and ultimately helping to strengthen Googles Chrome ISV Program.
Key Responsibilities & Attributes for Success:
• The Program Manager must develop a solid understanding of the client's value proposition and be able to translate the value proposition into both written and oral communications with customers
• Identify, contact recruit and manage high profile ISV accounts
• Influence ISVs to progress through technical enabling and marketing opportunities
• Communicate effectively via phone and email
• Capture data on prospects and program members with Salesforce CRM
• Assist ISVs in getting access to tools and benefits available in the various ISV programs
• Capture and enter all business activity into Salesforce CRM, and report on lead and stage development, forecasting and pipeline velocity as well as key market/segment intelligence
• Serve as a daily point of contact on-site to drive the day to day relationships and increase “Google Buy-in” by consistently articulating the Google Chrome ISV Program Value Proposition
• Develop and maintain effective relationships of influence with key DMR contacts. (i.e Sales Managers, Directors etc.)
• Schedule and conduct meetings with ISVs, maintaining a strong appointment calendar
• Provide frontline Chrome program support. (i.e answer questions, support customer calls etc)
• Develop and organize training content and educate ISV Partnersd about programs, promotions, and Google’s overall value proposition
• Maintain effective communication with management
What’s required to be considered?
• Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience
• Two or more years’ experience selling or educating others on a technical product or solution
• Experience with in one or all of the following segments Enterprise / SMB / EDU preferred
• Engaging presentation and training skills, with the ability engage audiences and capture mindshare
• Excellent sales skills with the ability to apply a variety of sales techniques and demonstrated ability to achieve quota
• Experience in an IT or channel sales environment
• Knowledge of small business networking technology
• Tech savvy with a passion for innovative and emerging technology
• Excellent verbal and written communication skill
• Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to build relationships of influence
• Strong time management and organization skills with the ability to multi-task and effectively manage priorities to achieve results
• Proficiency with Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint), Google Apps, and Salesforce.com
• *Experience with and understanding of Virtualization products a plus.
How to apply (and what to expect):
• All applicants must apply online
• All new hires must a pass pre-employment background check and drug screen (upon job offer)
As the pioneer of Sales as a Service™, MarketStar accelerates revenue with B2B Direct and Partner sales programs. MarketStar has launched, sold and supported thousands of products and services on behalf of the biggest and brightest companies across the globe. MarketStar is part of the Omnicom Group (NYSE: OMC), and is headquartered in Ogden, Utah.
Our Health & Welfare Benefit plan provides full medical and dental benefits, as well disability and supplemental life insurance to employees, their spouses and domestic partners (same or opposite gender) and children. We also help you with your future with several 401k retirement programs.
MarketStar is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. MarketStar does not discriminate in any aspect of employment on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, age, veteran status, disability, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local employment discrimination laws where MarketStar does business.