The Masco Treasury Analyst is responsible for utilizing the Treasury Workstation system for executing daily U.S. cash duties and supporting the business units and banks involved in the daily cash process. The Analyst is also responsible for monitoring and executing debenture and dividend payments. Related areas of responsibility include supporting the general ledger feed of Treasury data and responsibility for letters of credit. Additional areas of global Treasury activity include but are not limited to bank fee invoice payments, compliance and special projects. This position reports to the Treasury Manager and may provide occasional support to Masco’s Luxembourg office.
- Perform daily cash processing duties for the U.S. including funds transfers, reconciliation, initial investment decisioning and setting the initial cash position
- Process bank fee invoices for payment via the
- Prepare intercompany chargebacks for bank fees
- Provide support to General Accounting with respect to General Ledger entries, backup documentation and rate data
- Prepare monthly accruals
- Use and support business unit use of the FX payment system used by Masco
- Support the Director, Treasury and Treasury Manager for daily, monthly, quarterly and annual activities
- Additional duties as requested by Director, Treasury or Treasury Manager
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Finance, Accounting, Economics or related field
- 1-2 years of prior employment experience in finance, accounting, treasury or banking
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Excellent analytical skills
- Ability to adapt quickly to changes in direction
- Effectiveness within teams
- Focus on efficiency
- Strong interpersonal, collaboration and communication skills (especially verbal but also written and presentation)
- Listening skills
- Problem solving skills
- Ability to prioritize critical work and meet daily deadlines
- Customer service skills
- Internally motivated to seek out answers, generate ideas and develop new skills
Masco CorporationFull or Part Time
Masco Corporation (the “Company”) is an equal opportunity employer and we want to have the best available persons in every job. The Company makes employment decisions only based on merit. It is the Company’s policy to prohibit discrimination in any employment opportunity (including but not limited to recruitment, employment, promotion, salary increases, benefits, termination and all other terms and conditions of employment) based on race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, pregnancy, religious creed, national origin, ancestry, age, physical/mental disability, medical condition, marital/domestic partner status, military and veteran status, height, weight or any other such characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. The Company is committed to complying with all applicable laws providing equal employment opportunities. This commitment applies to all persons involved in the operations of the Company regardless of where the employee is located and prohibits unlawful discrimination by any employee of the Company.
Masco Corporation is an E-Verify employer. E-Verify is an Internet based system operated by the Department of Homeland Security (DHS) in partnership with the Social Security Administration (SSA) that allows participating employers to electronically verify the employment eligibility of their newly hired employees in the United States. Please click on the following links for more information.
E-Verify Participation Poster: URL blocked - click to apply
E-verify Right to Work Poster: URL blocked - click to apply, URL blocked - click to apply
No visa sponsorship is available for this position, unless specified within the job description.
Generally Accepted Accounting Principles