Our team is growing!
Ryder is hiring immediately for Case Pickers in Kalamazoo, MI!
Call or Text "Kalamazoo" to Amanda at
for more info!
Forklift Operators are responsible to inbound, allocate, pick, check and load pre-packaged and palletized product throughout distribution center receiving and shipping process.
About the position:
* Consistent pay: $18.50/hour (Including shift differential)
* Schedule: 5:00 pm - 1:30 am - flexible days
* No previous experience required - Willing to Train!
* Must have a good attitude and work ethic!
* Prior Warehouse experience is a plus
* Other requirements: Must be able to pass a criminal background check and drug test.
Ryder values our Employees and their Referrals.
Receive a $1,500 Referral Bonus for every referral who starts.
* Stability, paid training and growth opportunities
* Safe equipment, supportive managers and respect for our employees
* Comprehensive benefit package - Medical, Prescription, Dental, Vision, 401k & Stock Purchase Plan. Benefits start 30 days after hire!
* PTO accrual starts on day one
* Employee Discounts that save you money on Tools, Cars, Hotels, Electronics/Appliances, Cell Phones, Travel, and much?more
* Forbes' 2021 list of the "America's Best Employers for Diversity" and "America's Best Employers for Veterans"
* High school diploma or equivalent preferred
* One (1) year or more previous warehouse experience preferred
* Ability to work independently and as a member of a team
* Must have adequate math skills
* Able to recognize and read location codes and product codes
* Meet and exceed established Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP)
* Strong verbal and written communication skills
* Ability to create and maintain professional relationships within all levels of the organization (peers, work groups, customers, supervisors)
* Capable of multi-tasking, highly organized, with excellent time management skills
* Detail oriented with excellent follow-up practices
* Picking product and case pick.
* Palletize, hand stack and stretch wrap product as required.
* Safely operate material handling equipment.
* Assist in cycle counting and inventory control as required.
* Assist in resolving inventory discrepancies as required.
* Performs other duties as assigned.
Ryder is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and Drug Free workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, status as a protected veteran, among other things, or status as a qualified individual with disability.
- Attention To Detail
- Forklift Truck
- Good Manufacturing Practices
- Hardworking And Dedicated