As a Federal Contractor, SOAR365 requires new hires to show proof of being fully vaccinated against COVID 19 or have an acceptable accommodation before their date of hire per Executive Order 14042.
We are looking for a reliable individual to join our team at SOAR365. This is a great opportunity for a motivated and hardworking person that truly takes pride in their work. If you feel that you are the right one for the job and meet the qualifications, please apply today. We look forward to meeting you!
A little about us:
We are SOAR365! Our programs and services have always been designed for individuals and families who are coping with the daily real-world challenges of living with a disability. To that end, we've continually added more ambitious and thoughtful programs over the past 65 years. And, today our services have a profound impact on more than 1,300 people and their families.
A Day in the Life of:
As a member of our team, you will provide direct therapy services, support, and education to children and families enrolled in Pediatric Therapy, a program of SOAR365, using a family centered approach. These children and their families are receiving Part C programming, or outpatient services, through direct therapy services in a specialized area. Your people skills will come in handy and will help you to maintain fantastic professional relationships with your fellow team members and those that we serve.
Benefits and pay range:
- A competitive salary
- We offer a range of market-competitive total rewards that include merit increases, paid holidays, sick and vacation leave, medical, dental, vision, short and long-term disability benefits, flexible spending account, 403(b) +match, life insurance, wellness programs, and discounted college tuition, to name a few. (full-time)
- We offer a range of market-competitive total rewards for our part time employees: 403b retirement plan, Employee Assistance Program, workers' compensation, Verizon Wireless discount, South University discount, direct deposit, employee recognition programs, free Park365 reservation, free parking. (part-time)
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Meets ICDS standards for units of appropriate evaluation, consultation, direct services and case management services per quarter.
- Completes all job tasks in a timely and accurate manner, using defined format and process, including direct service, formal reporting and daily notes, billing, physician orders, other tasks as assigned.
- Attends and participates in assigned meetings.
- Provides knowledge and application of knowledge for specific position and for infant services in general.
- Maintains current certification as required.
- Communicates with administrators, staff, families and community resources in a manner that promotes Agency philosophies and goals.
- Assures compliance of all Agency policies and procedures related to safety.
- Adheres to all Agency policies and procedures related to discrimination and sexual harassment.
- Adheres to all Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act (HIPAA) privacy standards.
- Effectively works with volunteers / interns in the business unit to achieve the mission of the organization while providing a meaningful opportunities for the volunteer(s) / intern(s) to contribute in a manner they find rewarding. Treating volunteers & interns as valuable members of the SOAR365 team.
Requirements and Qualifications:
- Master's degree or above in the area of therapy assigned.
- State Licensure in area of therapy assigned.
- Combination of education and experience as may be applicable to the particular assignment
- Must be proficient in the skills relative to the area of therapy assigned
- Excellent oral and written communication skills required
- Knowledgeable of latest techniques relative to the area of therapy assigned and ability to maintain a high level of proficiency in that area
- Computer literate and ability to learn new skills related to current technology
- Must have the ability to travel to scheduled appointments via driving or utilizing some alternate form of transportation.
To apply for this position, a completed SOAR365 application is required.
EO/AA Veterans/Disabled and other protected categories
If you need reasonable accommodation when you apply for a position on our website, please contact us at (804) 358-1874 and ask for human resources.
SOAR365 employees benefit from working for a rehabilitative non-profit agency that specializes in providing employment opportunities for people with disabilities.
- Basic Life Support
- Advanced Cardiovascular Life Support (Acls)
- Intensive Care Unit
- Pediatric Advanced Life Support
- Critical Care
- Emergency Departments