To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Chicago, IL
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
Email Send Failed!
Chief Financial Officer
ExecuNet • Chicago, IL
Posted 3 months ago
Company makes the claims process simple, for everyone. Company has become the consolidator of choice for insurance carriers that want to do touchless and virtual straight-through claims. We proactively leverage internal and external data to make every interaction in the claims journey efficient, and everything we do is done with the goal of taking a complicated process and making it simple, because making things simpler isn’t good enough.
Company is looking for a CFO that will serve as an executive leader to develop and own our financial strategy. Paired with an expertise in accounting and finance, our ideal CFO candidate has a proven-ability to implement best in class fiscal functions across a company of our size and scale. He/she will act as an owner of our financial results and will be heavily involved in both big-picture financial planning and the day-to-day accounting activities from financial modeling to working capital optimization. This leader will have a knack for turning data into a story and will use this skill regularly when presenting to our board, investors and the entire Company team. He/she will coach and develop the accounting, finance, and compliance team to obtain a higher level of performance. Additionally, our CFO will serve as a data-driven financial expert and, as such, will play a key factor in determining the go-forward strategy for our organization. Most importantly, our CFO brings a collaborative and inspired approach as we bring Company to the next phase of our growth. At Company we’ve built a strong foundation and are looking for a CFO that could bring us to the next level of our growth.
- Provide strategic financial input and leadership on decisions impacting the organization including mergers, acquisitions, and/or exit opportunities.
- Plan, develop, organize, implement, direct, evaluate and enhance the organization's fiscal function and performance.
- Communicate financial progress and strategy to our board, investors, and entire team in a clear and effective manner.
- Drive sophisticated financial modeling that translates into actionable strategies.
- Lead team in the annual budget process, monthly forecasts, and variance reports.
- Drive a transparent cost center strategy and oversee the management of P&L, statement of cash flows and the balance sheet.
- Build cash management and investment strategies that increase profitability.
- Build pricing strategy for existing and future products.
- Develop our international financial strategy, ensuring compliance.
- Evaluate and manage banking and risk management relationships.
- Coach and mentor the leaders of the finance, accounting, and compliance team to obtain a higher level of performance.
- Develop, implement and enforce policies and procedures for the organization by way of systems that will improve the overall operation and effectiveness of the corporation.
Qualification & Experience:
- BS in Accounting or Finance, MBA and/or CPA highly desirable
- 15+ years experience with 10+ years as a financial leader and proven ability as a CFO at a high-growth company
- Executive finance/accounting experience within the service or Saas industry
- Accounting and finance experience at the international level
- Proven-ability to increase company profitability and strategize for growth
- Strong financial modeling capabilities
- Well-versed in creating profitable cash management strategies
- Action oriented: A penchant for outperforming and getting things done
- Entrepreneurial: This is the spirit that drives us and will continue to foster our success
- Superior analytical and decision-making skills
- Exceptional natural and effective communication skills
- Persistent, dependable and always a step ahead
- Vision and Creativity: This company was founded on a creative idea. Innovation is at the core of who we are.
- Passionate about success: We need a leader who understands that preparation and hard work matter, who knows how to win, and has a contagious, positive attitude, even when we are under pressure.