To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Miramar, FL
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Senior System Administrator
C3/CustomerContactChannels • Miramar, FL
Posted 5 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Company Overview C3 is a global provider of contact center services for corporations who view customer care as a strong component of their growth and brand development strategies. C3 builds solid partnerships with its clients based on mutually determined business objectives. Our service offerings include; contact center services, web services, data analysis, back office solutions and consulting services. Although C3 is a global organization, the company prides itself on delivering boutique level client service aboard a foundation of operationally and technologically sound practices on par with any of the other leading providers in the industry. Consistency across our centers, regardless of geography, is at the core of our operating philosophy.
Senior System Administrator
Position Purpose: The Senior System Administrator will assist in the responsibility for support and administration of a world class IT service organization, maintaining SLA’s for all applications and infrastructure, throughout the global C3 enterprise. The role will assist in developing and lead projects to change behavior throughout the organization to help reduce support requirements and improve overall IT service delivery to the business with increased value, reduced risk, and increased user satisfaction.
Principle Accountabilities (Key Result Areas)
- Support all 3rd party software initiatives
- Continue to provide support for C3’s migration of our desktop infrastructure to a cloud based infrastructure.
- Responsible for system management and administrative functions, including: system monitoring, reporting, analysis, auditing, back-ups, preventative maintenance, tuning and performance optimization, patch applications, capacity planning and upgrades.
- Optimize escalation procedures and workflow for the timely routing and resolution of all issues across IT disciplines.
- Assist management with vendor relationships/vendor management in scope with the delivery of IT support services.
- Assist with implementation of IT service improvement plans to meet the changing business requirements and align with industry best practices.
- Establish and manage ITIL processes to deliver business requirements in the most effective manner, as recognized against industry standard practice.
- Manage a customer satisfaction process to measure, monitor and improve customer experience across the C3 global environment and delivery centers.
- Assist in delivery of IT services within the agreed budgetary, service performance and risk parameters, including identification, assessment and implementation of service cost improvements while maintaining and/or simultaneously improving risk and service performance.
- Manage continuous service improvement planning within IT service operations organization.
- Monitor and analyze data and trends to identify potential opportunities, needs, issues, and problems that could impact business results.
Attributes & Attitude
- Dynamic and dependable
- Ability to work under high pressure
- Significant development and delivery experience in leading large projects
- Quick thinker and an effective manager
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to manage team needs and requirements, mentor them and infuse a teamwork ethic.
- Strategic mindset
- Integrity and drive
- Energetic and Enthusiastic
- Prompt and fast paced
- Employee and business centric
- Must have managerial, operational and administrative experience
- Qualification: Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or related field.
- Expertise in Microsoft cloud based technologies
- A thorough understanding of network infrastructure and topology, disaster recovery procedures, data center infrastructure, administration and management of IT systems Proven experience of driving value and performance from 3rd party supplier.
- Supplier and service provider management experience, including commercial and contract management.
- Ability to effectively prioritize service demands in accordance with agreed service plans and performance indicators.
- Ability to translate business requirements into understandable IT services and IT issues into business language.
- Working knowledge of all areas of the organization and the ability to develop a clear understanding of the company's key functional processes and resources.
- Experience: 8 - 10 Years’ in senior IT Operations leadership role with a mature IT Organization.
If you’ve got the skills to succeed and the motivation to make it happen, we look forward to hearing from you. Become a FAN today, and be on your way to a rewarding career!