To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Reynoldsburg, OH 43068
- Bill Hart
- Phone: +1 (614) 467-1931
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
Email Send Failed!
Front End Web Developer
Fahrenheit IT • Reynoldsburg, OH
Posted 27 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Fahrenheit IT is currently interviewing candidates in the Columbus, Oh area for a large client.
Per the client, ONLY candidates who local to Columbus, Oh will be considered!
Only GC’s & USC’s will be considered for this position per the client.
• Write unit tests to provide sufficient testing coverage for each developed component.
• Constantly review and improve frontend performance of the web application.
• Work with creative and business partners to understand, build and adjust web application functionality and visual presentation to support business goals.
• Work with server-side, infrastructure and 3rd party technology partners to build, integrate and deploy web application functionality and visual presentation to support business goals.
• Work with project technical lead and/or FE architect to create technical designs and implementation plans.
• Ensure accuracy and attention to detail throughout the development process.
• Remain curious and current with new developments in FE web development industry.
• Demonstrated 1-3 years of practical front end web development experience.
• Expertise in writing and testing valid, web standards-based HTML, CSS, JS.
• Fluent in fundamentals of computer science such as:
o Object Oriented Programming, Data Structures, Coding Patterns.
• Deep understanding and experience with following standards and technologies is essential:
o DOM, JSON, AJAX, HTML5 Video, WCAG 2.0 AA, Git.
• Strong verbal and written communication skills are preferred.
• Bachelor’s Degree is preferred.
• Sample portfolio (code or public facing web build) is a plus.
• Experience working for high-end brands or other environment with very high standards for presentation layer is a plus; Ecommerce experience is a plus.
For more information about this opportunity, please contact Bill Hart at 614-467-1931 AND email your resume to email@example.com!