To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Carlsbad, CA 92011
- Carl Graves
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Email Send Failed!
Research Scientist Ã?Â¢?? Immunoassay Development, Carlsbad, CA
Kelly Scientific Resources • Carlsbad, CA
Posted 29 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Research Scientist – Immunoassay Development, Carlsbad, CA
Our client, a global leader in Immunoassay development, is seeking a Research Scientist to join their team in Carlsbad, CA. This is an exciting opportunity to join a growing team!
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Responsible for development of point-of-care diagnostic products and management of development projects from feasibility through transfer to manufacturing.
- Requires a highly motivated scientist with project management experience and an outstanding ability to design and conduct robust and efficient experiments to solve difficult technical problems.
- The position requires the ability to work accurately, efficiently and swiftly in a small, fast-paced lab.
- Candidate must have a strong desire to bring products to market.
- BS in chemistry, biochemistry, biophysics, bioengineering or related field and a minimum of 5 years related work experience.
- BS degree in science field (Chemistry, Biochemistry, etc.) with related, industry experience in the diagnostics, biotech, or pharmaceutical fields.
- Immunochromatographic assay development experience
- Laboratory skills including: protein purification, antibody conjugation, solution preparation, ELISA experience, assay development skills, etc.
- Knowledge of QSRs and ISO 9001
- Knowledge of experimental design interpretation
- Basic Chemistry or Biochemistry knowledge
- General computer knowledge
- Strong organizational skills and ability to muti-task
- Good communication skills, both verbal and written, and good interpersonal skills
- Basic algebraic, statistical and mathematical skills
With Kelly, you’ll have access to some of the world’s highest-regarded scientific organizations—providing you with opportunities to work on today’s most challenging, research-intensive, and relevant projects. Our connections can lead you to innovative scientific pursuits you’ll be proud to help advance. We work with 95 of the Fortune 100™ companies, and found opportunities for more than 11,000 scientific professionals last year.
You pursued a career in science to fuel your quest for knowledge and your desire to make the world a better place. Let Kelly fuel your career—connect with us today.
As a workforce advocate for over 70 years, we are proud to directly employ nearly 500,000 people around the world and have a role in connecting thousands more with work through our global network of talent suppliers and partners. Revenue in 2016 was $5.3 billion. Visit kellyservices.com and connect with us on Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter.
Kelly Services is an equal opportunity employer including, but not limited to, Minorities, Females, Individuals with Disabilities, Protected Veterans, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity and is committed to employing a diverse workforce. Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law.