You’re being taken to an external site to apply.Enter your email below to receive job recommendations for similar positions.
HVAC Technician Opportunity!
The Waterworks, is looking for experienced HVAC Technicians. Want to work for a great boss and company - look no further, The Waterworks provides award-winning heating, cooling, and air quality services, come join our team and get 100% of your medical premiums paid!
Our Work Perks!
We are of our exceptional employee benefit offering, which includes:
- Health Insurance, Employee Coverage premiums 100% paid by the company
- Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Life and AD&D Insurance
- Disability Insurance
- 401(k) with 50% company match
- Employee Assistance Program
- Paid Time Off – Earn two weeks during your first year of employment!
- Paid Holidays
- Company provided truck
- Company provided uniforms
- Opportunity for flex time
- A work boot allowance after 6 months of service
- A tool loan program
- Company sponsored employee events
- Opportunities for community involvement
Employees must be able to pass pre-employment screening including a background/motor vehicle check and drug screening. Random drug screening throughout employment.
The Waterworks is an Equal Opportunity Employer - Minorities/Females/Disabled/Veterans
As an HVAC Technician for The Waterworks, you will:
• Troubleshoot, diagnose and repair commercial and residential heating, ventilation and air conditioning systems including: forced warm air furnaces, low pressure boilers, hydronic heating systems, walk-in coolers, commercial water heaters and central air conditioning.
• Utilize your broad-based technical knowledge of environmental control systems and strong electrical background in both residential and commercial settings.
The ideal candidate will have:
• At least 3 years of credible HVAC Service Technician experience (running service calls)
• A valid, current driver's license with no more than 4-points on your driving record
• A strong electrical background
• A valid EPA Refrigerant Recovery Certification
o NATE Certifications are a bonus!
- Problem Solving
- Refrigerant Reclamation
- Environmental Control
Help us improve CareerBuilder by providing feedback about this job:
Job ID: 3957799280
For your privacy and protection, when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction. Learn more.
By applying to a job using CareerBuilder you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the CareerBuilder Terms and Conditions for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the Terms and Conditions and both meet and comply with their provisions.