• Has overall authority for center operations production goals, monitor net yields, and implement improvement plans as required. Meet daily, weekly and monthly deadlines and maintain operational records.
• Manage all inventories to the optimum levels by maximizing efficiencies, customer service levels and minimizing investment. Support meeting daily, weekly and monthly deadlines and maintain Center’s operational records.
• Monitor donor retention, ensure efficient donor flow, and implement donor retention improvement and corrective action plans, as required.
• Ensure compliance with all Company SOPs and applicable federal, state and local regulations. Perform nearly all staff tasks and duties at a proficiency level adequate for training and critiquing employees in the performance of those tasks and duties.
• Responsible for all aspects of financial oversight to include: setting annual budget, ensuring center meets monthly financial targets and on-going cash management objectives, and adhering to cash management, financial reporting and other financial responsibilities.
• Responsible for overall center quality compliance by ensuring the business is inspection ready at all times and meetings with QA to include but not limited to regulatory and customer requirements to ensure the purity and efficacy of the plasma and the safety of donors and employees. Communicate any quality concerns or issues to Associate Director of Operations and Quality.
• Develop and foster a center philosophy continuous improvement and support company values. Collect and analyzes data to maintain and improve center quality, efficiency and profitability. Implement effective correction action plans when appropriate.
• Collaborate with quality to ensure center complies with company, regulatory and customer requirements to safeguard the purity and efficacy of the plasma and the safety of donors and employees.
• Participate during all audits with quality personnel and Quality team to develop effective corrective action plans to address any areas of deficiency noted during audits.
• Follow all HSE and OSHA policies and procedures. Ensures the center and all employees comply with OSHA regulations and training. Complete all OSHA record keeping and reporting requirements.
• Maintain clean efficient work environment, and ensure sufficient operating supplies and forms are available as needed. May conduct routine internal procedures and documentation audits.
• Support facility maintenance to highest safety, compliance and cleanliness standards. Partner with corporate facilities to ensure center compliance at all times.
• Conduct recruitment, training, development, counseling and termination. Manage effectively employee turnover within center operations. Adhere to HR policies and practices through fair and equitable treatment of all employees. Communicate effectively with HR to ensure compliance.
• Ensure excellent customer service by all staff. Provide a model of good customer service to employees. Communicate openly with customers. Effectively resolve complaints or concerns.
• Monitor all marketing and advertising to ensure effectively executing programs for desired results. Make applicable recommendations to improve effectiveness.
• Represent the Company and center in the community and with other business, local publications and vendors.
• Maintain confidentiality of all personnel, donor and center information.
• Perform other duties, as assigned, to support business needs.Education
• Bachelor’s Degree preferred
• Equivalent combination of education and professional work experience (4 years minimum) requiredExperience
• Minimum 2 years supervisory or leadership experience responsible for overseeing the activities of others required OR
• Completion of CSL Plasma Leadership Development program
• Maintain company Technical Training certification
• Knowledge of ever-changing and complex government and industry regulations, and ability to monitor compliance with these regulations
• Monitor and manage entire financial responsibility of the center
• Proficient in EnglishWorking Conditions
(physical & mental requirements)
• Ability to make decisions which have significant impact on the department’s creditability, operations and services
• Ability to formulate complex and comprehensive materials such as authoritative reports of major scope and impact, etc. and/or to make formal presentations
• Reach, bend, kneel and have high level of manual dexterity to lift boxes, carry instruments, pull or push furniture and/or supplies
• Overnight travel required up to 10% of the time
• Occasionally lift and carry up to 25 lbs.
• Occasionally perform tasks while standing and walking up to 100% of the time
• See, hear and speak with customers and observe equipment operation
• Frequently required to make and accept modifications to working processes and procedures as directed by SOP
• Exposure to hazardous chemicals, extreme temperatures and to blood borne pathogens
• Exposure to human source products and various chemicals including isopropyl, ethyl alcohol, carbon dioxide, iodine, bleach, germicide solution, etc.
• Required to wear Personal Protective Equipment while performing specific tasks or in certain areas
• Fast paced environment with frequent interruptions
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, veteran status, national origin or other legally protected classifications.
Product Quality Assurance
Corrective And Preventive Actions