Job Description - .NET Developer
Exciting opportunity for a Jr .NET Developer with a growing local company!
Mission The .NET Developer is responsible for designing, developing and troubleshooting C# applications using .NET 4.5+ and C# to meet the company’s strategic objectives.
• Design and develop using Object Oriented design principles and software design patterns to attain high reusability and maintainability.
• Deep knowledge and experience in writing unit testable software with C#.
• Participate in code reviews to improve code quality.
• Develop an in-depth understanding of the company’s product architecture and frameworks. Maintain and contribute to the company’s product platform as necessary.
• Develop SQL scripts and product database updates that meet company database standards to implement product requirements.
• Maintain and support company products that are released to stakeholders and customers.
• Continually evaluate emerging technologies to identify opportunities, trends and best practices that can be used to strengthen company technology platform and development practices.
• C# - application and web development: 3 - 5 yrs+
• ASP.Net and Web Forms - web development 3 - 5 yrs+
• Front end web-page development experience.
• Software integration between applications.
• Strong Microsoft SQL Server skills.
• Visual Studio development environment.
• Unit Tests
• Source control experience with Team Foundation Studio.
• Strong written and verbal communication skills.
• Ability to work independently and unsupervised.
• Ability to work with multiple teams or team members to resolve an issue.
• Ability to trouble-shoot issues with software and provide resolutions.
• Ability to provide software installation or support in person and over the phone to clients.
• Nice to have: experience with supporting Cloud-based applications, either Azure or Amazon Web Services.
Nesco Resource is an equal employment opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, age, or veteran status, or any other legally protected characteristics with respect to employment opportunities.
C Sharp (Programming Language)
Amazon Web Services
Installations (Computer Systems)
Front End (Software Engineering)