Responsible for assisting new customers as well as existing PennyMac customers from our Servicing Portfolio telephonically with their current and future mortgage needs. Each licensed Loan Officer is provided inbound/outbound leads to service in accordance with PennyMac policies, procedures and lending guidelines.
PennyMac is looking for motivated Loan Officers who are interested in making a career change. PennyMac has some great tools and resources in place to help Loan Officers be very successful. The Loan Officers who are career orientated, driven, and focused do very well from an income perspective. PennyMac is the fourth largest mortgage originator in the country.
Our opportunity offers an aggressive compensation package includes competitive salary + uncapped commission + attractive benefits + fantastic growth opportunity.
We service loans for over one million customers, and last year we helped more than 250,000 customers. If you are seeking a new opportunity, and would like to hear more about how PennyMac we would love to speak with you.
Ideal Candidate will have the following:
- Consult with clients about current and future needs to help them achieve their financial goals
- Advise and educate clients on the home-buying or refinance process and how to better manage their mortgages
- Assist clients through the loan process from application to closing
- Originate Mortgage Loans via telephone sales presentations
- Meet loan production goals through proactive and responsive telephone presentations and pipeline management activities
- Identify current customer needs and provide sound guidance for product solutions
- Able to devise and implement business plans to meet production goals
- Counsel new and existing borrowers on mortgage loan solutions
- Recommend loan solutions and originate loans in accordance with company lending guidelines and customer satisfaction standards
- Apply transaction-appropriate pricing in accordance with company guidelines and pricing policy
- Ensure complete borrower satisfaction
- Operate as a key point of contact during the loan process including responsibility for updating the borrower(s) on loan status, reviewing disclosures with borrower(s) and reviewing loan documents with borrower(s)
- Perform other related duties as required and assigned
- Demonstrate behaviors which are aligned with the organization’s desired culture and values
Years of Experience:
- Various work backgrounds and experience levels – prior lending experience helpful, but not a requirement
- Sales and service-oriented
- Demonstrated competency in meeting customer service standards
- Ability to work in a dynamic and fast paced environment
- Ability to work both independently and as a team player
- Passion, great communication skills, self-motivation, positive attitude and competitive spirit
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Strong presentation and sales skills with the ability to apply them via telephone
- Strong organizational skills
- Ability to multi task
- PC proficiency, with knowledge of MS Office tools, loan origination software and loan servicing software