You’re being taken to an external site to apply.Enter your email below to receive job recommendations for similar positions.
Oracle Database Administrator
Randa Apparel & Accessories is one of the world’s leading fashion clothing and accessories companies, spanning 11 countries, with a portfolio of 30 brands including Levi’s, Tommy Hilfiger, Calvin Klein, Dickies and over 100 years of industry leadership. From the #1 dress pant brand in North America to the #1 belt and wallet, RAA produces exceptional products and services worldwide, delighting customers and making partners successful.
The Oracle Database Administrator will lead and manage the RAA Oracle SaaS environment. This individual is the Subject Matter Expert for Oracle at RAA. This person will be responsible for security, user setup and overall application configuration to meet the needs of the company. This person will also develop and manage any special coding and integration requirements, along with providing financial and accounting report development. The individual will respond to user requests for support, add and changes to the Oracle environment.
Essential Role Functions:
- Respond and provide end user support for all Oracle users and system issues.
- Manage the Oracle environment, including configuration, security requests, and modifications.
- Suggest and implement best practices for the Oracle platform.
- Lead any new requirements, projects or tasks as needed for proper operations of the Oracle system.
- Manage the quarterly Oracle updates, including regression and new functionality testing and evaluation.
- Ability to train internal staff on advanced EPM concepts.
- Understand business and system processes. Analyze different business metrics and conduct gap analysis and process optimization.
- Proficiency with tools used to support Oracle Integration services.
- Ability to create complex business rules and integrating with source systems.
- Meet with business team members to discuss and assist with project requests and work with developers to determine technical feasibility and scope of projects.
- Strong analytical, organization and communication skills accompanied by flexibility to quickly adapt in a fast paced, changing environment.
- Maintain product expertise in Integration Cloud Products and related Data integration technologies.
- Perform other duties as required or assigned which are reasonably within the scope of the activities enumerated above.
- 5-7 years experiencing working with Oracle ERP/EPM/OIC technologies including: Enterprise Planning, Planning and Budgeting, Hyperion Financial Reporting and Oracle Integration.
- Strong technical knowledge of Oracle configuration and best practices.
- Proficiency in report development on the Oracle SaaS system.
- Experience importing/exporting data within the Oracle Platform.
- Ability to understand customer problem and provide technical solutions in a timely manner.
- Strong adherence to process and being a process champion.
- Ability to work well in a demanding customer environment.
- Experience with data measuring, analytics, and reporting.
- College degree
- Competitive base salary.
- Three weeks of paid time off within the first year of employment.
- Company provided life insurance, short-term disability, long-term disability, and paid parental leave.
- Health, vision, and dental insurance options with low employee contributions.
- Commuter benefit plan.
- Optional supplemental life insurance, pet insurance, and accident & critical illness insurance offered at a group discount rate.
- Unlimited access to our award-winning online fitness, and wellness program.
- A great place to work, fast-paced, with terrific career growth.
- Business Process Improvement
- Data Analysis
- Data Integration
Help us improve CareerBuilder by providing feedback about this job:
Job ID: g3536ke
For your privacy and protection, when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction. Learn more.
By applying to a job using CareerBuilder you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the CareerBuilder Terms and Conditions for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the Terms and Conditions and both meet and comply with their provisions.