Biometrics Platform Lead
Looking for an individual with experience within bioinformatics technology with hands-on SAS background. The Biometrics Platform Lead will be responsible for owning platform, managing the day to day work leading team of engineers on the program. This opportunity will give an individual to grow within the company leading larger teams, several platforms or even architectural work.
- Bioinformatics technology expertise
- Deep technical skills for various biometrics and data analysis
- Experience managing platforms
- SAS expertise
- R programming langage background
- Team leadership/Management
- Experience leading global platforms/teams
- Multi-customer environment
- Close collaboration with architecture and capability teams
- Accountable for creating roadmaps, technology standards, technical design and delivery
- Core biometrics platform components consist of SAS Grid and EntimICE Software Suite and other applications such as JMP Clinical, EAST, nQuery, R based solution, statistical packages: Base SAS, StatXact, CR Toolkit, Pinnacle21, Analytical solutions, which are based on the core platform capabilities.
Bachelor/Master’s degree in Life Sciences, Statistics, Computer Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Computer Science, Information Science, or equivalent degree is preferred but not required.
Jmp (Statistical Software)
R (Programming Language)