Kelly Services is seeking multiple talented Customer Care Representatives for our client NY, in Middletown. This is an exciting opportunity to grow your career this Fortune 100 company!
Pay rate: $17.50/hour.
Shift: Monday through Friday, anywhere from an 8:00 AM start to an 8:00PM end. (Examples: 8:00 AM – 5:00 PM; OR 10:00 AM – 7 :00 PM; OR 12:00 PM – 8:00 PM, etc.) with possible Saturday shifts.
Duration: 09/25/2019 to 02/28/2020
Anticipated Start Date: September 2019
In the Client Relations role you will:
- Primary responsibility: Respond to customer questions via telephone and written correspondence regarding insurance benefits, provider contracts, eligibility and claims.
- Analyze problems and provides information/solutions.
- Operate a PC/image station to obtain and extract information; documents information, activities and changes in the database.
- Thoroughly document inquiry outcomes for accurate tracking and analysis.
- Develop and maintain positive customer relations and coordinates with various functions within the company to ensure customer requests and questions are handled appropriately and in a timely manner.
- Research and analyze data to address operational challenges and customer service issues.
- Provide external and internal customers with requested information.
- Under immediate supervision, receive and place follow-up telephone calls / e-mails to answer customer questions that are routine in nature.
- Use computerized systems for tracking, information gathering and troubleshooting.
- Requires limited knowledge of company services, products, insurance benefits, provider contracts and claims. (Training provided)
- Seek, understand and respond to the needs and expectations of internal and external customers.
- Be required to meet department goals.
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Requires a HS diploma or equivalent
- Up to 1 year of previous experience in an automated customer service environment / contact center / call center; or any combination of education and experience, which would provide an equivalent background.
- Call center and/or Customer Service Experience preferred but not required.
- The ability to communicate professionally and effectively in written and verbal form.
As a Kelly employee, you’ll have access to world-class perks, including:
- Kelly-sponsored Affordable Care Act health care coverage available to eligible employees
- *Group insurance options
- Service bonus plan
- Holiday pay plan
- Weekly electronic pay options
- Online training campus that provides more than 3,000 free courses to help improve and develop skills
- Exclusive online employee community
- Employee assistance program available at no cost
- Corporate discounts
- Transportation Spending Accounts
*Offered and administered by Leslie & Associates. These plans are not sponsored by Kelly Services.
*Important information: This position is recruited by a remote, national, Kelly office, not your local Kelly branch. Applicants must be legally permitted to work in the United States.
At Kelly Services®, we work with the best. Our clients include 95 of the Fortune 100™ companies, and more than 70,000 hiring managers rely on Kelly annually to access the best talent to drive their business forward. If you only make one career connection today, connect with Kelly.
As a workforce advocate for over 70 years, we are proud to directly employ nearly 500,000 people around the world and have a role in connecting thousands more with work through our global network of talent suppliers and partners. Revenue in 2017 was $5.4 billion. Visit URL blocked - click to apply and connect with us on URL blocked - click to apply, URL blocked - click to apply and URL blocked - click to apply.
Kelly Services is an equal opportunity employer including, but not limited to, Minorities, Females, Individuals with Disabilities, Protected Veterans, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity and is committed to employing a diverse workforce. URL blocked - click to apply
Customer Relationship Management