Shipping and Receiving Coordinator
New Hope, MN
We are actively recruiting for a Shipping and Receiving Coordinator for a temp to hire opportunity with a client in the New Hope area. A minimum of 6 months of manufacturing experience that included international shipping processes & practices, use of various carrier’s software, and ERP system usage.
Shipping and Receiving Coordinator Job Requirements:
- High School education or equivalent
- A minimum of 6 months similar manufacturing experience that included international shipping
processes & practices, use of various carrier’s software, ERP system usage, and operating a
forklift and other warehouse moving equipment.
- Good keyboarding and Windows environment PC skills.
- Ability to lift 50 lbs.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Ability to work with minimal supervision.
- Ability to perform under pressure.
- Detail oriented.
- Ability to multitask.
Shipping and Receiving Coordinator Job Description:
- Accurately prepare customer shipments.
- Prepare shipping documents, both domestic and international, and schedule carriers for pick up.
- Provide shipping quotations as needed.
- Trace lost/late shipment deliveries and customer claims of lost shipments; initiate proof of
- Maintain and organize shipping history files and prepare routine reports.
- May need to process and ship late receiving product that is schedule for shipment and must be able to deliver
- Prepares for the transportation of “Dangerous Goods”
- Receive all incoming receipts daily.
- Handles incoming RED shipments with priority
- Un-box and verify all inventory items for conformity, quality and quantity.
- Properly label and deliver all receipts to the stockroom, incoming inspection or the appropriate person on
- Manage and control finished goods and packaging inventory. Performs cycle counts and
physical inventories as required.
- Handles all product per the appropriate Work Instruction - ESD
Compensation for the Shipping and Receiving Coordinator Position
The starting salary for this position is $17.50 – $20.50 per hour depending on experience.
Job Order Id - 2081270648
Packaging And Labeling
Attention To Detail