LaSalle Network has partnered with a multi-billion-dollar supply chain & logistics company headquartered in the Chicagoland area, to identify their next Accounts Payable Manager.
The Accounts Payable Manager will be responsible for managing a team of 13-15 supervisors and accounts payable clerks/coordinators, process improvements, and possible system implementations. The ideal candidate will have a background within logistics/supply chain and have managed a team within accounts payable. Additionally, the Accounts Payable Manager will need to demonstrate professional communication, have a strong attention to detail and a need for accuracy, and be hungry to learn in their role!
Accounts Payable Manager Responsibilities:
- Manage team of Accounts Payable Supervisors, Clerks, Coordinators
- Be point of contact for all escalations and be able to troubleshoot any issues
- Training, development, and hiring of employees on the team
- System implementation and process improvement for the AP process
- Work cross-functionally with internal stakeholders and leadership
Accounts Payable Manager Requirements:
- 6-10+ years of high-volume AP processing experience
- Minimum of 3+ years of managing a team
- Undergraduate degree or combination of training and experience
- Strong communication skills and an eye for detail
- Thrive in a fast-paced environment and be able to take on multiple tasks at once
- Great Plains experience is a plus
If you are interested in this Accounts Payable Manager position and qualify per the above requirements, please apply today!
Recruiter, Accounting & Finance
Keywords and Related Terms: AP manager, Accounts Payable Manager, Accounts payable, logistics
LaSalle Network is the leading provider of professional staffing and recruiting services. Specializing in technology, accounting and finance, administrative, call center, human resources, marketing, and executive search, LaSalle serves companies of all sizes and across all industries. Since inception in 1998, LaSalle Network has served over 2,500 clients and placed thousands of candidates in temporary, temporary to permanent and permanent positions.
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer m/f/d/v.
Process Improvements (Business)
Attention To Detail