Adecco is assisting a local client in recruiting for an organized Administrative Assistant in Louisville, KY . This is for a temporary opportunity that will give you valuable experience to enhance your career. As an Administrative Assistant, you will perform routine clerical and administrative functions such as drafting correspondence, scheduling appointments, organizing and maintaining paper and electronic files, or providing information to callers. The ideal candidate is able to multi-task and has exceptional time management skills. If you meet the qualifications listed below and would like to find out more about the position, please Apply Now!
Responsibilities for this Administrative Assistant job include:
- Data entry, spreadsheet maintenance, emails to incident and corrective action owners
- Operate office equipment such as fax machines, copiers, and phone systems, and use computers for spreadsheet, word processing, database management, and other applications
- Set up and maintain paper and electronic filing systems for records, correspondence, and other material
- Answer office telephone and give information to callers, take messages, or transfer calls to appropriate individuals
- Locate and attach appropriate files to incoming correspondence requiring replies
- Greet office visitors and handle their inquiries or direct them to the appropriate person based on their needs
- Open, read, route, and distribute incoming mail or other materials and answer routine letters
- Compose, type, and distribute meeting notes, routine correspondence, and reports
- Detail Oriented
- Microsoft Office Suite proficient
- Ability to communicate openly to ensure smooth work flow and no lingering issues
- MUST include resume for consideration
Adecco provides one of the most comprehensive benefits package in the industry to contract workers. Benefits are available to you as a contractor after one week of employment.
Click on Apply Now to be considered for this Administrative Assistant job in Louisville, KY or any related opportunities with Adecco. Please be sure to include a resume for this position.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Disabled
To read our Candidate Privacy Information Statement, which explains how we will use your information, please navigate to [ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to Administrative Assistant
The Company will consider qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records
- Attention To Detail