Learning and Development Coordinator
DO YOU ENJOY EDUCATING AND DEVELOPING OTHERS?
Home Instead Senior Care, an established, growing, highly reputable local business, is looking for an organized and motivating individual to join us in our mission to enhance the lives of aging adults and their families. The Learning and Development Coordinator is expected to perform a variety of duties that relate to the execution and organization of all training programs and events for our Caregivers, administrative staff, clients, and community members. They will use the resources made available to them through Home Instead, as well as develop their own training plans/platforms/calendars to provide a 1st class training experience for their network. This person is responsible for effectively managing the multiple demands that come with the changing needs of training, regulations, and relevant events. This individual must be able to work in a fast-paced organization and possess excellent communication skills, be service-oriented, and have the ability to work well in a team environment. After-hours/weekend training and event opportunities are prevalent due to the after-hour availabilities of our network, and therefore flexibility is key. Lots of growth potential and career advancements available.
Create a monthly/annual training/events calendar and send out to staff, caregivers, clients, and community on different platforms.
Develop, schedule, and conduct CAREGiver Orientations and other required monthly training opportunities on various health topics.
Develop monthly in-service/focus group topics to meet CAREGiver and office needs. Invite and execute these focus groups via virtual and/or in person.
Develop, plan and facilitate quarterly CAREGiver Meetings
Provide workshops for our caregivers that provide engaging opportunities
Provide routine employee and community surveys
Schedule and conduct Family/community training, including support groups in office quarterly.
Conduct training sessions to engage and educate the community on various HISC related topics quarterly.
Research and develop a required CEU/Caregiver training schedule/road map that the CAREGivers will follow from orientation – end of employment.
Manage required training schedules for caregivers ensuring that they are completing their training as required.
Develop and maintain caregiver/client/staff monthly newsletter
Assist with staff training/CEU's and key player onboarding
Knowledge, Skills, Abilities, and requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in education, business, human resources, information technology, or related field
- Certification from talent and training associations a plus
- Two (2) years’ previous experience as a trainer, corporate training specialist, or related position
- Proficient computer skills, Microsoft Office Suite (Word, PowerPoint, Outlook, and Excel), and instructional software
- Experience with technologies and best practices for instructional manuals and teaching platforms
- Strict adherence to company philosophy/mission statement/sales goals
- Strong project management skills with the ability to supervise multiple projects
- Good interpersonal skills and communication with all levels of management and co-workers
- Organized and able to create multiple timelines, budgets, and schedules
- Able to multitask, prioritize, and manage time efficiently
- Excellent leadership, team building, and management skills
- Encouraging to team and staff; able to mentor and lead
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Able to analyze problems and strategize for better solutions
Home Instead is devoted to providing the highest quality personalized, in-home senior care. Our families live and work in Davidson and Davie Counties NC, so we're invested in our community on a very personal level. And we believe every family in the area deserves individualized in-home senior care with a compassionate touch. That's why we established Home Instead Senior Care in Lexington, NC. As a locally owned business, we offer a friendly, responsive service right in your neighborhood, and a wonderful work environment for CAREGivers and Key Players alike. We're dedicated to making our community a better place to live for seniors and their families. To read more about our local office, please visit: www.homeinstead.com/122Each Home Instead franchise is independently owned and operated.
Training And Development