To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Patuxent River, MD
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
Email Send Failed!
PAE • Patuxent River, MD
Posted 9 days ago
Supporting the Most Exciting and Meaningful Missions in the WorldEngineer, Electrical
Duties, Experience, Skills, Requirements, and Information:
- Perform system design for ground bounce outdoor antenna measurement range configuration, including field probing and range error evaluation
- Participate in planning and coordination of test schedules
- Conduct tests and evaluations on systems, equipment, or components
- Setup, calibrate, survey and pretest mission support equipment and participate in antenna measurement test operations.
- Provide real-time data collection and analysis services
- Perform post-measurement data analysis and reporting
- Perform other duties as needed by AIR 4.5.5.
- Must possess a valid driver’s license
- All candidates will be required to pass Drug Screenings
- At least 4 years’ experience associated with engineering functions related to development, test, or evaluation of instrumentation systems is required
- Experience with NAVAIR T&E policies and procedures for test planning, execution and reporting highly desired
- Experience with outdoor antenna measurements, particularly ground bounce ranges, is very highly desired
- Applicant must be a self-starter and be able to work smoothly as a member of a technical team.
- Must be able to work limited overtime when needed
- Must be flexible and team oriented
Note: This job description describes the general nature of the duties and requirements of the job.
It is not intended to be an exhaustive list or to limit the supervisor's ability to modify work assignments as appropriate.
- A bachelor's degree in an engineering discipline from a school of engineering having at least one professional engineering curriculum accredited by the Accreditation Board for Engineering and Technology (ABET) (or in related disciplines such as physics, mathematics or computer science).
- U S Citizenship required
- Ability to obtain and maintain US DoD Secret Security clearance throughout employment.
Our benefits and perks include:
- Medical, dental, vision, 401(k), Life/AD&D/STD/LTD insurance
- Tuition and training assistance program
- Wellness program & Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Paid vacation and sick leave & 10 Paid Holidays
- Mobile phone service discount / Discounted Gym Memberships
- Work Conditions:
- Conditions may vary. Work is performed both in enclosed buildings and in an outside work environment. Work will include sitting, standing, walking, lifting and reaching. Applicant should be capable of lifting 50-100 lbs. assisted by other employees. Vision abilities needed to perform this job include close vision, depth perception, and the ability to adjust and focus. Work may be executed at heights of up to 60 ft. with proper safety equipment.
PAE is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. Our hiring practices provide equal opportunity for employment without regard to race, religion, color, sex, gender, national origin, age, United States military veteran’s status, ancestry, sexual orientation, marital status, family structure, medical condition including genetic characteristics or information, veteran status, or mental or physical disability so long as the essential functions of the job can be performed with or without reasonable accommodation, or any other protected category under federal, state, or local law.