The Global Marketing team brings to life the unique promise of Hilton's portfolio of brands by defining, creating, and delivering exceptional multi-channel marketing campaigns designed to drive business results. What will I be doing?
***The location for this position can be Dallas, TX or virtual/remote.***
The Manager, Hotel/Owner Communications will support internal and external communication needs for our eCommerce team. This will include driving the department's internal communications, content creation and department positioning, while also coordinating with the internal and teams to ensure a well-rounded approach to sharing our marketing story with our key partners and serve as the voice of eCommerce. This role will also help develop external facing communications for hotels and above property partners.
With this being a new role supporting a dynamic team that is breaking new ground, there is an opportunity to shape meaningful plans. As such, there will be a focus on developing standard methodologies around content strategy, channels and cadence for all relevant communications.
More specifically, you will:
- Develop and continually optimize a 360-degree communications strategy and roadmap that meets the strategic business needs of Hilton eCommerce Team.
- Produce impact-focused internal and external communications, including regular intranet posts, presentations for quarterly Team Meetings and other speaking engagements, and briefings for various company and industry conferences.
- Develop narratives and stories for the vision of the department and key initiatives by audience - key partners, team members, and hotels.
- Manage all supporting communications and creative agencies, ensuring consistent branding and identity across deliverables.
- Plan strategic communications.
What are we looking for?
We are looking for visionaries, who are passionate about creative promotions and who love to have the opportunity to create dynamic campaigns. We believe success in this role will demonstrate itself through the following attributes and skills:
- Proven experience in pulling raw data together and putting it into a compelling story
- Multi-media communications experience including copy-writing, graphic design, and image selection
- Excellent presentation/public speaking skills
- Self-starter with superb presentation and strong communication skills, with the proficiency to clearly and concisely express ideas both verbally and in writing
- Strong communication and collaboration skills with the ability to build strong relationships across multiple functions
- Ability to work well under pressure and effectively handle multiple, concurrent demands and appropriately prioritize responsibilities
- Motivation to tackle all your tasks with enthusiasm, seizing opportunities to learn new skills or knowledge in order to improve your personal performance
- Consistently demonstrate your ability to work independently with minimal supervision on specific projects within agreed time limits
- Thrives in an interdependent work-culture
- Ability to be flexible, respond quickly and positively to changing requirements including the performance of any tasks requested of you and the ability to remain calm in difficult situations
- Communicators like you, who will positively influence Hilton's partners and who will communicate effectively at all levels
- Problem solvers, who are flexible and creative in finding solutions for hard problems, exhibiting your fine attention for detail
To fulfill this role successfully, you should demonstrate the following minimum qualifications:
- Three (3) years' experience maintaining internal or external customer relationships and satisfaction
- Three (3) years of experience and advanced knowledge of PowerPoint and other presentation design software
It would be helpful in this position for you to demonstrate the following capabilities and distinctions:
What will it be like to work for Hilton?
- BA/BS Bachelor's Degree
- Three (3) years' experience analyzing data and presenting findings to internal and/or external customers
- Experience with Adobe Illustrator, Canvas and/or Photoshop
- Hospitality experience
Hilton is the world's leading global hospitality company, spanning the lodging sector from luxurious full-service hotels and resorts to extended-stay suites and mid-priced hotels. For nearly a century, Hilton has offered business and leisure travelers the finest in accommodations, service, amenities, and value. Hilton is dedicated to continuing its tradition of providing exceptional guest experiences across its global brands. Our vision to fill the earth with the light and warmth of hospitality unites us as a team to create remarkable hospitality experiences around the world every day. And, our amazing Team Members are at the heart of it all!