New Home Sales Consultant
Do you want to be a member of an Elite Sales Team that works together to exceed customer expectations and personal earning potential? A Lennar New Home Consultant is a leader in the industry with the ability to earn a six-figure salary through creating an enjoyable sales experience for our homebuyers!
Primary Duties and Responsibilities
- Adopt Lennar’s selling philosophy by engaging visitors, building relationships and determining the needs and preferences of the customer.
- Through a combination of self-generated and/or referred leads: sell, process and close homes in accordance with the company and Division business plans.
- Develop an in-depth knowledge of the competitive marketplace, including product, site, local community, sales, advertising and demographics.
- Accompany visitors through the Welcome Home Centers, models, and inventory homes answering questions and providing information about the community and features of the home.
- Deliver a home buying experience for our customers that leaves them tickled, delighted and happy, all while providing timely and consistent communication and maintaining accurate records of all communications during this process.
- Responsible for maintaining the condition of the Welcome Home Center, models and inventory homes; communicating and ensuring the swift reconciliation of any maintenance issues.
- Become an expert in all Lennar communities and products through division-wide cross-training and assignments.
- Minimum High School or GED required, college degree preferred
- NJ Real Estate License required
- Experience in New Home Sales and/or commission real estate sales preferred
- Valid driver’s license with good driving record and valid auto insurance coverage
Lennar’s “BE.ALL.IN” comprehensive benefits offering is designed to give you the most value for your healthcare dollar, and also to help you proactively manage your health and wellness. That’s what “Be.All.In.” means. From paid time off, extensive health insurance and new home discounts, Lennar benefits are designed to help you focus on the things that matter most.
- Customer Relationship Management
- Vehicle Insurance