West engages over 65 million individuals around the world with IVR and SMS/texts each month, exceeding more than 7.5 billion multi-channel transactions and 6 billion call minutes annually. Diverse organizations have relied on the Company’s industry-leading products and innovative services to stay ahead of consumer expectations and business demands for over 30 years.
West’s Global Technology Services department is currently seeking a Oracle Systems Analyst
for our Omaha
This role is responsible for the identification of Oracle system requirements, documentation, testing and presentation of technology initiatives. Participates in determining/defining project requirements and develops thorough designs and end user documentation. Partners with other technical staff to ensure connectivity and compatibility between systems.
Day to day responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Identify system issues within scope of responsibility ensuring issues are brought to timely resolution and documented according to department standards
- Act as a liaison between information technology and appropriate department or staff in efforts to drive strategic systems technology initiatives
- Participate in determining/defining project requirement
- Continuously updated existing system documentation
- Conduct testing on existing systems to varying degrees as required (e.g., unit, capacity or failover testing, etc.)
- Identify options for potential solutions and assessing them for both technical and business suitability
- As required, research, plan, install, configure, troubleshoot, maintain and upgrade vendor software
- As required, code, test, and roll out to production new programs
- As required, develop thorough design and end user documentation
- Other duties as assigned
Experience and Technical Skills
- Bachelor’s Degree in MIS or related field required however, equivalent work experience in a similar position may be substituted for educational requirements
West is connecting people and ideas. We are delivering on their potential. We are improving the way we work and live.
- 2 or more years increasingly responsible system experience to include maintenance, problem identification and resolution
- 1 or more years writing detailed unit and system test plans and documentation of complex systems
- Functional financial experience is preferred
- Oracle EPM Cloud (EPBCS and FCCS) and Oracle ERP Cloud preferred or equivalent systems experience
- Advanced skills in Microsoft Excel (e.g. complex formulas, pivot tables, v-lookups, etc.)
At West, we are dedicated to delivering and improving upon new channels, new capabilities and new choices for how businesses and consumers collaborate, connect and transact. We develop technology-enabled communications that change the way we work and improve the way we live. We are a collective effort of enterprise and individuals, of communities and customers, of partnerships and families. We are the sum of our entire network – based on the four pillars of trust, innovation, collaboration, and execution and the hard work of people who share our vision. We are at the core of a technology and communications engine that is changing the world.
We Connect. We Deliver. We are WEST.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Disabled
This position will be posted for 7 days or until the position is filled.
Provide Technical Assistance
Software Development Life Cycle