Responsible for managing all functions of the assigned warehouses, including shipping, receiving, and returns, as well as maintaining a high level of productivity and ensuring that all orders and returns are processed accurately and on-time on a daily basis for each RDC.
- Accountable for directing all activities in the warehouse to ensure accurate, timely and efficient operations including shipping of sales orders, receiving of inventory, and returns processing.
- Responsible for all inventory accuracy and integrity for all assigned areas of responsibility.
- Responsible for hiring, training, developing and motivating staff; scheduling, delegating work assignments; monitoring individual and group performance to ensure high level of productivity; and for reviewing all distribution processes and procedures in order to continuously improve efficiency.
- Provides prompt assistance to Order Management, Sales personnel, and customers in the resolution of shipping questions or issues.
- Maintains positive, partner relationships with all carriers, including assisting with selection and price negotiations for new vendors; resolves shipping problems, initiates tracers and work with Transportation Group to file claims in a timely manner when necessary.
- Determines effective layout and utilization of warehouse space for efficient operations.
- Responsible for the coordination and/or Management of the In-House Service shop for pre-installation of new machines and inspection and repair of used machines to meet committed schedules.
- Responsible for damaged and defective inspection and claims management.
- Safeguards inventories, facility and staff.
- Manages key metrics and indicators to measure performance.
- Key contributor for Oracle and other system enhancements.
- Manages and supports Area Market/New Core/Branch Warehouse Operations as assigned.
- Responsible for maintaining all Safety best practices and good housekeeping in all work areas.
- Bachelor's degree in a relevant field or equivalent experience required, plus 7 years of related experience and management of typically two or more regular full-time employees (one of whom must be exempt).
- Experience in office technology industry. Hands on field technical experience with Canon products is necessary with a broad knowledge of products including digital and electromechanical technology.
- Strong communication skills including the desire to develop and lead a team.
- Must have an interest in learning new technology in an evolving industry, and excellent time management skills.
- Knowledge of Internet, Microsoft Office, Lotus Notes and Oracle is preferred.
About our Company - Canon Solutions America provides industry leading enterprise, production, and large format printing solutions, supported by exceptional professional service offerings. With the technology offerings of the Canon and Océ brands, Canon Solutions America helps companies of all sizes find ways to: improve sustainability, increase efficiency, and control costs in conjunction with high volume, continuous feed, digital and traditional printing, and document management solutions. A wholly owned subsidiary of Canon U.S.A., Inc., Canon Solutions America is headquartered in Melville, N.Y. and has sales and service locations across the U.S.
Canon Solutions America offers a competitive compensation package including medical, dental, vision, 401(k) Savings Plan, profit sharing, success sharing, educational assistance, recognition programs, vacation, and much more.
We are an EEO/AA employer. Minority/Female/Individuals with Disabilities/Protected Veterans.
If you are not reviewing this job posting on our Careers’ site csa.canon.com/careers, we cannot guarantee the validity of this posting. For a list of our current postings, please visit us at csa.canon.com/careers.
Corrective And Preventive Action (Capa)
Warehouse Inventory Management