To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Miami, FL
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
Email Send Failed!
AIR DEFENSE BATTLE MANAGEMENT SYSTEM OPERATOR
United States Army • Miami, FL
Posted 8 days ago
The air defense battle management system operator operates with equipment systems that guard against aerial and space attack. They play an important role in the Army’s air defense artillery team.
- Provide situational awareness and warning from airspace
- Conduct the planning and execution of airspace management required for supported echelon
- Responsible for air defense airspace management cell equipment march orders, emplacements and level system maintenance
- Evaluate intelligence data for force/engagement operations
Those who want to serve must first take the Armed Services Vocational Aptitude Battery, a series of tests that helps you better understand your strengths and identify which Army jobs are best for you.
Job training for an air defense battle management system operator requires 10 weeks of Basic Combat Training and 10 weeks of Advanced Individual Training with on-the-job instruction. Part of this time is spent in the classroom and in the field under simulated combat conditions.
Some of the skills you’ll learn are:
- Performance of on-line/off-line, hardware-software diagnostics
- Operate LAN, WAN and remote video displays
- Evaluate intelligence data for force/engagement operations in JIIM networks
- Interest in mathematics
- Physically and mentally fit to perform under pressure
- Ability to multi-task
- Interest in missile and rocket operations
- Capable of working as a team member