Home Instead Senior Care in Central Houston, Texas is looking for caring and compassionate CAREGivers to become a part of our team and join our mission of enhancing the lives of aging adults throughout our community. Home Instead Senior Care provides a variety of non-medical services that allow seniors to remain in their home or community and meet the challenges of aging with dignity, care and compassion.Benefits of being a Home Instead CAREGiver:
- W?ork flexible hours to suit your needs
Work close to home: You will be serving seniors in your own community. We may even be able to match you with a client who lives in your neighborhood.
- Receive training, including training about complex diseases like Alzheimer's.
- Enjoy competitive compensation
- Be eligible for a retirement plan with company match
Work for one of America's best companies! (Forbes Magazine, 2017)
....but the real payoff comes from the satisfaction of knowing you made one family's life a little happier and less stressful today. As a Home Instead CAREGiver, you experience the privilege of giving back to your community with every shift you complete. That feeling is priceless.
This location serves Central Houston including: West University, Bellaire, The Heights, Medical Center, River Oaks, Mid-town, Museum District, Montrose * DUE TO THE NATURE OF THIS POSITION, CANDIDATES SHOULD LIVE IN OR NEAR 610 LOOP (Central Houston) *
Duties include, but are not limited to:
- Companionship and conversation
- Light housekeeping tasks and meal preparation
- Medication and appointment reminders
- Assistance with grooming and bathing
- Assistance with toileting and incontinence issues
- Alzheimer’s Care
- Transportation/ Errands
*Skills training provided by Home Instead Senior Care*
Requirements to be a CAREGiver:
- Ability to treat and care for seniors and their property with dignity and respect
- Ability to communicate with clients in a friendly and congenial manner
- Complete a criminal background check, DMV check and drug screen
- Must possess a valid driver’s license and valid auto insurance
- Must have reliable transportation
We have a variety of shifts available with competitive pay and benefits. Find out more about this fulfilling career opportunity at homeinstead.com/582
Each Home Instead franchise is independently owned and operated.